No announcement yet.

What are you reading?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've been reading Darren Shan's Demonata series. Very interesting. Love them to pieces.
    Eagerly awaiting Harry Potter 7(ofcourse)and the sequel to Evil Star by anthony horowitz that doesnt have a name
    Love Eragon and Eldest. Going to see the movie though it looks pants compared to the book but i can never resist going to see movies from books no matter how many times i've been disappointed.
    I'm silly.
    ~*Still as he fled, his eyes backwards cast as if his fear still followed him behind-William Blake*~

Comment

i'm writing a book it's at 0% so far
      in my class 3 paragraphs of my writing makes people go crazy with laughter...
      a whole book will make them go insane...and stay insane FOREVAR!
      Live in virtue no desire.
      And in the grave an angels' choir.
      You look to heaven, wonder why.
      No one can see them in the sky.
      Rammstein ~ Engel

I have a family ^.^,Wiro's my Brother,Crazy's my Mother,Hitman's my Father and Rannei's my Sister!

Comment

My book is at the same place too

Now I am reading Inkheart by Cornelia Funke (awsome) Story of a Bad Boy by Thomas Bailey Aldrich (funny) and Death on the Nile by Agatha Christie (amazing)

A Little Ferret Thief
        OLGM Lilliput, OLM Escapegirl, OLD Darknight and OLB George
        Member of GFARDTO and the Looney Bin
        OHOHOH!! Check it out:
        My city: http://taesana.myminicity.com/
        Pretty Please!!!!! Please, please, please!!! I'll even beg *gets on knees*

Comment

I'm reading Ghosts Beneath Our Feet by Betty Ren Wright. She's my favorite author. I finished The Dollhouse Murders and Ghost in the house. Also read The Scariest Night. All by Betty Ren Wright. They are all ghost mystery stories. I'm writing a report about Ghost in the House.

Also, have you read The Secret garden by Frances Hodgson Burnett(Hope spelled it right)?

I am an elite member of GFARTDO

I am the witch of GH planet!!

Also french partner of HeartoftheDark

Comment

Originally posted by GTgirl
            I'm reading Ghosts Beneath Our Feet by Betty Ren Wright. She's my favorite author. I finished The Dollhouse Murders and Ghost in the house. Also read The Scariest Night. All by Betty Ren Wright. They are all ghost mystery stories. I'm writing a report about Ghost in the House.

Also, have you read The Secret garden by Frances Hodgson Burnett(Hope spelled it right)?
            Yes, I read it many years ago. It was a very good book.

I am now reading Brother Odd, and, as always, the author has me hooked.

Comment

I'm reading Fools Gold the first book in the Skinners of Goldfield books by Stephen Bly. Yes, I kind of like Steve's books. I'm hoping we're going to get more of his books for Christmas but it looks unlikely...
              History is written by those wo survive, and their account reveals a heart released from death and defeat.

-Stephen Bly in his book The Outlaw's Twin Sister

Comment

i'm reading eldest which is the sequel of eragon,wrote by christopher paolini,and i can't wait for the final harry potter book,but i still have to read the order of phoinex and the sixth one too.
                visit my website

cool game

Comment

I am reading Inkspell by Cornel Funke (sequal to Inkheart), Eargon by Christopher Paolini (FYI he iwas homeschooled like me) Taggerung by Brian Jacques (14th Redwall book) A story of a Bad Boy by Tom Bailey Aldrich (Mom gave it to me, but that is all I know about it) Ten Fingers For God by Dorothy Clake Wilson (sama as previous one)

A Little Ferret Thief
                  OHOHOH!! Check it out:

Comment

How can you read so many books in a time and not confuse the stories?!
                    Going on a trip around the universe on a convertible

Comment

I am reading....

The Chronicles Of narnia

The Silver Chair

i finshed the first chapter
                      .Love.Explore.Laugh.Smile.Shop.Live.Rock.Flirt.Discorve.Accelerate.Express.Challange

Comment

@ CrmitI loce the Chronicles of Narnia I hve read them all at least three times they are really good

@Doglover my dear auntie, idk i can also read and watch tv at the same time I know what is going on

A Little Ferret Thief
                        OHOHOH!! Check it out:

Comment

Originally posted by Jess
                          @ CrmitI loce the Chronicles of Narnia I hve read them all at least three times they are really good

@Doglover my dear auntie, idk i can also read and watch tv at the same time I know what is going on
                          Well, I can also do it...but if after a day, you ask me what I was the story about, I wont know what to say , cause the story will be all mixed with what was playing on the TV...
                          Going on a trip around the universe on a convertible

Comment

LOL I can I have good multitasking powers

A Little Ferret Thief
                            OHOHOH!! Check it out:

Comment

Irwin Shaw:Young Lions

Comment

Same as b4 LOL I haven;t been reading very much recently, i have been writing, because after school starts, I won;t have as much time

A Little Ferret Thief
                                OHOHOH!! Check it out:

Comment

Working...
                                X