Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Purp
    replied
    I'm reading the "Holmes on the Range" series by Stephen Hockensmith.

Leave a comment:

• Snizzbut
    replied
    Originally posted by Maniac View Post
    Hey @Snizzbut - I finished the whole series now . I liked the Lost Colony the most as well . And The Time Paradox comes a close second . Don't worry , Eoin Colfer hasn't finished with Artemis yet . He left the series at a cliffhanger , with Opal still hiding and all ..
    Really? i hope so, my friend said it was the last book, i dunno why

Leave a comment:

• Maniac
    replied
    Hey @Snizzbut - I finished the whole series now . I liked the Lost Colony the most as well . And The Time Paradox comes a close second . Don't worry , Eoin Colfer hasn't finished with Artemis yet . He left the series at a cliffhanger , with Opal still hiding and all ..

Leave a comment:

• Eternal Becky
    replied
    Cujo - Stephen King

Leave a comment:

• EscapeGirl
    replied
    The Villa ~ Nora Roberts

Leave a comment:

• Snizzbut
    replied
    hey maniac have you read the one after opal deception, the lost colony? Thats my FAVOURITE artemis fowl
    The last book was confusing (and sad cos it was the last one )

Leave a comment:

• Maniac
    replied
    Hey guys , I read a lot of books simultaneously depending on the mood .
    Currently I am reading Inkspell , Artemis Fowl and Opal Deception and the Great Expectations .

Leave a comment:

replied
    currently reading Wicked, though i thot i lost it at school and recently found it in my bedroom

Leave a comment:

• Chocbubbles
    replied
    i'm reading The Bone People by Keri Hulme. kinda weird writing style but it's a pretty cool story. It's a book set in New Zealand with a Maori theme. It's about a young, mute boy who was found washed up on the shore a couple of years ago, his adoptive, alcoholic father and a hermit woman who lives in a tower alone.

Leave a comment:

• flag
    replied
    Nothin

I'm not reading anything right now too busy with school.

Leave a comment:

• Snizzbut
    replied
    Well ive read quite a lot over the holidays, it was SO hot in france. I read the Lord of the Rings, i wanted to see what all the fuss was about, and i was BLOWN AWAY. Seriously,if youre a good reader and havent read them, you should. they are a classic and tolkien is a master storyteller, you can almost imagine sitting on his knee as he reads to you.
    After reading them i read the whole earthsea quartet (a wizard of earthsea, the tombs of autan, the farthest shore and tehanu) ive read the first but a friend on the holiday had the four and i read them all. If you like lord of the rings i would recommend this, slightly similar. However a new one has been released so ill get that soon. Ursula K. Le Guin (the author) chaged her mind and wrote another.
    Then i read Shades Children by Garth Nix. AMAZING seriously, its just incredible, i liked his keys to the kingdom series but after this book he became one of my favourite authors and when i got back from holiday i bought the first book of another series, Sabriel.(im reading it now its really good so far)
    Like i said it was very boring on holiday

When i got back from holiday the 11th book in the CHERUB series, Brigands M.C. (the one i mentioned above) was released so i bought it and read it in one day (i couldnt stop myself i wanted to read the end) Just beat the first book to be my favourite.

Anyway phew, thats what ive read so far, when ive finished sabriel ill get librael
    Last edited by Snizzbut; 09-27-2009, 19:11:23.

Leave a comment:

• linkinpark333
    replied
    got bored of dooley takes the fall
    now reading something wicked by Alan Gratz

this is the sequel of something rotten
    the series is called Horatio Wilkes

the author says these books is shakespeare with a twist

something rotten focused on hamlet
    (since horatio is a character from that play)
    this book focuses on Macbeth
    its really good so far

Leave a comment:

• Lumpy Jay
    replied
    Just finished the Liveship Traders trilogy by Robin Hobb it is a really good fantasy series

Leave a comment:

• linkinpark333
    replied
    I just started reading Dooley Takes the Fall by Norah McClintock
    This is the first of this trilogy
    She has also written these series

Chole and Levesque
    Mike and Riel
    Robyn Hunter

These three series are awesome
    I cant wait to read more from this authour

Leave a comment:

• Nunu
    replied
    I am currently reading. Of Mice of Men. So far, so bad, so many curse words, so many bad things in my head.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X