X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Themolestarted
    replied
    I think the other person to die would be snape
    Last edited by Themolestarted; 08-05-2007, 16:35:47.

Leave a comment:

• Yorick
    replied
    Guess what, somewhere (i forgot where) it Says that 2 Important characters are going to die in the 7th book,
    <<DELETED... Please do not say who it is!>>
    just an intresting piece of information for all us HP fans (i read them all )
    Last edited by OneBun; 07-10-2007, 00:52:06.

Leave a comment:

• jack
    replied
    That looks neat, but I'm not sure I'd want to spend all that money for books I already have just to get the box. Maybe if the box itself pops up for sale somewhere I'd consider buying it.

Leave a comment:

• Eternal Becky
    replied
    I just found this on Amazon. I would love to have them in a special box. It is really awesome.
    Harry Potter Boxset Books 1-7 (Hardcover)

Click image for larger version

Name:	41R%2B96elV9L__SS500_.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	24.1 KB
ID:	1684296

Leave a comment:

• Electrogirl
    replied
    I looooooove Harry Potter books and i love the movies too.
    Sometimes it's easier to think of them sort of separately though, like their not the same thing. Because sometimes the films are a little different to the books.
    But they do not suck, they are brilliant!
    J.K. Rowling is a genius and Harry Potter is incredible.
    I'm getting quite annoyed by people saying that they've already read the 7th book [which isn't out yet] and saying people die and stuff when that's really unfair. Firstly, you couldn't have read it yet, it's not out and secondly you shouldn't go spoiling it for other people.
    Yes...so I'm VERY MUCH looking forward to the 5th film and 7th book. I can't believe it'll all be over...

Leave a comment:

• NickL2020
    replied
    I really like the books too.... the movies are great too....

Leave a comment:

• Joey08
    replied
    I think the best thing about those books is that no matter how many times you read them you never get bored of them.....well that goes for me anyway. They are so easy to get lost in too.

Leave a comment:

• Mcakkay
    replied
    if your obsessed like some people are..hmhm..me..and want to hear some good theories about the 7th book you should go to mugglenet.com's Mugglecast.com. Its a podcast that looks at every inch of the books and analizes them like theres no tomorrow!! They come up with really neat ideas and are funny taboot!

Leave a comment:

• Coolio daFabio
    replied
    They are decently good, though I think the movies killed the books. I don't really like them that much.

Leave a comment:

• Mcakkay
    replied
    ya haha me too!!

Leave a comment:

• Glam dragon
    replied
    I luv these books! I've read 'em over 10 times, but I still think they're really cool! lol

Leave a comment:

• marooc
    replied
    it is the best series of books i have ever read. can't help getting enchanted in Rowling's world of magic =)

Leave a comment:

• zillah0625
    replied
    Super Awesome!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Mcakkay
    replied
    OMGG Me too!! And the Book comes out 8 days after the movie!! how awsome is that?!?!?

Leave a comment:

• zillah0625
    replied
    OMG I really love Harry Potter I don't care if it is the movie or the books I just love it!!!!
    I spent 10 hours a day reading a harry potter book
    I can't wait for the next movie!!!!!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X