Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help me please!

title found.

my book will be called The Blood Parade.

You can find the chapters here:
    http://thebloodparade.webs.com/index.htm

Please note, that the contents are not suitable for children.

as for my second book, i have not decided.
    Last edited by LovelyUndeadVam; 09-15-2008, 00:40:21.
    GH Family (possibly the coolest )
    Brother: ~GH Dog~
    Cousins: Chocbubbles, Animal Dragon, Yoshifan19, Emo234, 2 Tails, funja
    (highlight the text, there's someone hiding. )
    Ghost Robot Cousin: Clank

Well, it would help to make suggestions if we knew what the book is about.

Comment

Genre?
      Subject of the book?
      Main characters?
      Maybe some keywords from the book's plot?

I understand you not wanting to give away the details of the book, but we need some info to help you get good ideas, lol.
      READ
      >>CLICK>>sigpic<<CLICK<<
      It'll SHOCK you!
      Post anything and everything about Short Circuit HERE!

Comment

Genre: Romance
        the main characters are Rosemary White and Curtis...i don't have a last name for him yet...
        basically, it's about a girl who moves to Bakersfield, CA from Florida in january with her parents. she has to start her senior year late, but she can still graduate. she walks in and sees a strange guy. his eyes are red. (a little weird, but it makes sense later.) they begin talking and soon become good friends. she finds out he's a vampire and fate had put them together, but he will die if she is not a vampire by the end of the year.

needs a little work, but it's coming out great. all i need is a title and the rest of the book. i'm on chapter 17...i think...i'm not sure, but it's pretty far along. soo. much help would be appreciated. sorry i didn't put it in the first message!

Comment

Haha, does she go to north next year? Then she'll be in the same class as me... but there are no vamp's at north,

Hmmm... is there an aspect of comedy or drama in it?
          Or, is it written in 1st person of Rose, or 3rd person?
          And, if 3rd person: omniscient, limited, or limited/objective?
          Last edited by Justeazy; 08-14-2008, 03:14:49.
          READ
          >>CLICK>>sigpic<<CLICK<<
          It'll SHOCK you!

Comment

first person. it's sort of mixed comedy drama and romance. at first i wanted to call it Roses are Red, but i dunno.

WAIT, do you live in Bako?

Comment

what?

Originally posted by LovelyUndeadVam View Post
              Arghh. i'm writing a book and i CAN'T THINK OF A TITLE!!

this really bugs me. no matter how much i try, i just can't get one in my head. help would be MUCH MUCH appreciated in this AND i would include you in my special thanks. so please, help me out.
              what type of book is it?
              Last edited by fufeline; 08-14-2008, 10:55:59. Reason: the smiles

Comment

Here was a description:

Originally posted by LovelyUndeadVam View Post
                Genre: Romance
                the main characters are Rosemary White and Curtis...i don't have a last name for him yet...
                basically, it's about a girl who moves to Bakersfield, CA from Florida in january with her parents. she has to start her senior year late, but she can still graduate. she walks in and sees a strange guy. his eyes are red. (a little weird, but it makes sense later.) they begin talking and soon become good friends. she finds out he's a vampire and fate had put them together, but he will die if she is not a vampire by the end of the year.

needs a little work, but it's coming out great. all i need is a title and the rest of the book. i'm on chapter 17...i think...i'm not sure, but it's pretty far along. soo. much help would be appreciated. sorry i didn't put it in the first message!

Comment

No, I just go to north high in bako (actually the dale, ) because I live in vermont! (sarcasm, duhh)

Hmmm... I was gonna say... Love Bites, but it's too cliche, and it's already been used for a book,

Hmmm...
                  If she lets herself become a vamp, then it could possibly be
                  "The biggest sacrifice of my teenage life!"
                  buuut....

Hmmm...
                  I'll think of something better, lol.

(^^^ PS, you don't have to tell me as to give away the ending, lol^^^)

And, @fufeline:
                  Look 3 posts above yours.
                  READ
                  >>CLICK>>sigpic<<CLICK<<
                  It'll SHOCK you!

Comment

LovelyUndeadVam, I really like the plot of the story. Because I've always liked vampire stories, if it's either in a book or movie.
                    I was thinking the title could be The Rose's Fate. Or possiblly, The Fate Of The Rose. Something along those lines anyway, because of the main character's name, Rosemary and how she has to meet this fate to help Curtis by the end of the year.
                    It's just an idea...if it's bad, it's bad. I don't really mind, I'm not an expert in these kind of things anyway!
                    lol.
                    Scottish And Proud!
                    Put Your Hands Up In The Air!

Comment

I am curious.. why will he die if she is not a vampire by the end of the year? Or reveals the answer to this too much?
                      Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

For all of these titles that we come up with, It would really fit only if it matches the mood of the story, which we cannot know until we read it, so there is no way of knowing if it is good or not....

*** New title possibility: Blood Red Rose
                        READ
                        >>CLICK>>sigpic<<CLICK<<
                        It'll SHOCK you!

Comment

well i like all your titles, but they just don't...CLICK. do you know what i mean? is it just a writer thing?? ahh, and i didn't give away the ENDING, just a PART. i will post the first chapter sometime.

but i must warn you, it DOES have cuss words. plus, i'm not really with any publishers yet, but i plan to have a couple copies printed from a UPS store or something so my mom and friend shannon can correct it. it has flaws still, as it's just a rough copy.

@adventure:

heh heh heh. you will see. BAHAHA.

@Justeazy:

i like, but what about Bloody Roses?
                          yes, no?
                          i dunno. we SHALL keep brainstorming!
                          Last edited by LovelyUndeadVam; 08-15-2008, 05:02:54.

Comment

Haha, IDK, it's your story. Like I said, we don't know it like you.
                            READ
                            >>CLICK>>sigpic<<CLICK<<
                            It'll SHOCK you!

Comment

Good so far.

There are minor editorial and grammatical errors, but nothing to big
                              If you want to indent on this forums, then click the "increase indent" button just under the colors tab. Then, just type what you want indented between the two tags.

However, if you don't want the whole thing indented (like ^) then you must take out the indent manually where the
                              next line is. All you have to do is start typing on the next line outside of the indent end bracket. But it will be double spaced,

and you have to manually double space it yourself to make it look even.

Some things are cliche, but nothing too bad. However, the "prep" thing is laid on a little strong for this early in Courtney's character.
                              If you want some editorial advice/oponions, PM me.
                              READ
                              >>CLICK>>sigpic<<CLICK<<
                              It'll SHOCK you!

Comment

Working...
                              X