No announcement yet.

King/Queen of the hill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• actually if you gave me your crown i would def stay on the hill..therefore..i am still queen muwahaha

Queen
    Sister Dia <3
    Elite Member of GFARDTO

Why Are YOU Worrying about You-Know-Who?
    You SHOULD Be Worrying About
    U-NO-POO -
    the CONSTIPATION SENSATION That's Gripping the Nation!

Why so Serious?

Comment

• *tell Mcakkay that a big pile of harry potter books are being set on fire down at the bottom of the hill and she better rescue them all*

Queen
      sigpic

Comment

• *Puts giant blocks of chocolate at the bottom of the hill, prompting chocbubbles to go eat them*

Bow down to the king.

Comment

• *puts someguy's soul mate at bottom of hill and he flies down to her happily ever after*

Queen again
          sigpic

Comment

• *tells Chocobubbles that there is a treasure chest on another mountain and she can have it if she hurries. I take my place on the throne.*

I'm queen.

Comment

• *tells escape that there is a giant bouncy castle 2 km away, her inner child comes out and she skips happily to the castle *

Queen
              sigpic

Comment

• *tells Chocobubbles there is a really nice young man selling grapes at the bottom of the hill, and watches as Choco bolts down the hill. I sit on the throne*

I am queen.

Comment

• *hauls huge bag of grapes up the hill and tells Escape her Husbat is waiting for her at a lovely restaraunt and she runs to him*

Is Queen Now
                  sigpic

Comment

• *comes back full of yummy food. Gives Chocobubbles a bunch of bubble gum, and bets her she can't blow a bubble bigger than her face. When she does, it pops and makes mess. She has to go clean it.*

I am queen.

Comment

• *comes back with slightly less hair and hypnotises Escape into believing she is a fairy princess pony and she gallops away into a field*

I'm queen again
                      sigpic

Comment

• ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFL!!

*Tells Choco I'll race her to the bottom of the hill with our eyes closed. She starts running and I sit down. *

I am queen.

Comment

• (awww so mean)

*tells ma mummy on Escape and she banishes her to the naughty corner*

Queen again
                          sigpic

Comment

• *Gives choco lots of saltine crackers until she gets really thirsty, but I "accidently" left the water jug at the bottom of the hill. *

It's good to be queen.

(Goodnight! )

Comment

• (goodnight )

*gulps water and then sprints up hill. tells Escape there's a plane waiting to take her on a magical holiday that her prof. paid for but it leaves in five mins, better hurry Escape!!*

yes it is good 2 be queen
                              sigpic

Comment

• Oh no choc, what's that?!?!? You left your puppy-filled jack-o-lantern at the bottom of the hill!
                                Better go get him, he's hungry!

It's GREAT to be king,
                                READ
                                >>CLICK>>sigpic<<CLICK<<
                                It'll SHOCK you!
                                Post anything and everything about Short Circuit HERE!

Comment

Working...
                                X