Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• funny sentences

Hello friends
    This is a very simple game in this game there will be 4 player as this game is named who where with whom and what is doing so simply the
    - 1st player had to write about who. In who what he had to write is a name of any person or even an animal .
    - What the 2nd payer had to do is to write where. in where name of any place could come even like bedroom or any thing .
    - the 3rd player had to write with whom in it what he had to write is (like who) name of any person or even an animal
    - the 4th player ,he had to write what is he doing in it any action could come like sitting eating etc

rules

1 It is very important to write all these names places and action under spoiler tags
    2 heading should also be written in each post like if a player is writting who so the heading of who must be written
    3 after this sequence is complete than a player had to write the whole sentence which had been made (not under the spoiler tag); and start the new round telling "Who"

example

player 1:

player 2:

player 3;

player 4;

the cat is playing in the garden with tom

i hope u will enjoy this game

This is how you make spoilers:
    [spoiler=Title Here]Enter text here...[/spoiler]
    Last edited by Mistery; 07-21-2007, 12:17:31.
    sweet yet loud i am cutie and proud

Ŗō?ẹ∫ Я ŗěď:bis::flower::rose:, עĬŏĻэŧş я ฿ľυę :sonic-smilie:śŨĢإ ŀŜ ∫שּׂếĒţ àņ ŝō Ř ù:girl:, Ъύť ťҢę яش?ξ? ѓ ẁїĺ‡جИĞ, ŢĤĒ VĨōļỆť§ ŗ ذỆĀذ:gost:, †Ĥė şŭĠأ ρǿŧŞ ẹmقŧy ǻņđ śس łŞ üŖ ĥЭأĐ!8-|:head::boot:

Let's try it, I hope that it will work
    Just a question: Who has to repeat the sentence without spoiler tags? Is it the 1st player of the next round?

Comment

I made a quick change to the example. It was missing some information.

Comment

Ok First round!!

Last edited by Mistery; 07-21-2007, 11:52:32. Reason: Fixed text on spoiler tag, please keep to the example in the first post
        Check out my riddles here
        www.freewebs.com/bizarrochick2/

And here is my newest Riddle
        Bizarrochicks Dr Who Riddle

Comment

Thank you Gamershood forum for teaching me proper English without realizing it.

Comment

Last edited by Mistery; 07-21-2007, 12:13:51.

Ŗō?ẹ∫ Я ŗěď:bis::flower::rose:, עĬŏĻэŧş я ฿ľυę :sonic-smilie:śŨĢإ ŀŜ ∫שּׂếĒţ àņ ŝō Ř ù:girl:, Ъύť ťҢę яش?ξ? ѓ ẁїĺ‡جИĞ, ŢĤĒ VĨōļỆť§ ŗ ذỆĀذ:gost:, †Ĥė şŭĠأ ρǿŧŞ ẹmقŧy ǻņđ śس łŞ üŖ ĥЭأĐ!8-|:head::boot:

Comment

emmmmmmmmm...

Thank you Gamershood forum for teaching me proper English without realizing it.

Comment

mistery and the beautiful alien mordarator on the carrot island is exploring with suzy

Comment

Could you also add the "who" of the next round?

Comment

Actually Mistery IS the beautiful alien moderator, she's not with one.
                    lol
                    xxxxxxxxxxx

Comment

Comment

Comment

So that's
                          'Bizarrochick sitting on the roof with Hilary Duff, Eating fresh juicy mango's and drinking biz's fave drink (alchi Dr Pepper) whilst listening to counting crows! perfect!'

Hmm not sure the choice of company is what i'd choose but hey ho! lol. x

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X