No announcement yet.

Neverending Story

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• to have an infinite number of wishes, then I used two of those wishes to have my old "brain" back and to make sure MEGA couldn't use any of my wishes

Anyway, I started to walk until I came into the town of. . .
    I'm back, but for how long? Meeting someone from the past is just one of the great parts of life, isn't?

I Don't Do Crazy, I Perfer Sanity Challenged

I'm not like crazy people, I just hang out and act like them ^^

Comment

• opsile where orbidiumatork lives he then tried to destroy you but...

Comment

• stick people zombies began to rise and started to throw rocks at orbidiumatork again. so while orbidiumatork was busy useing his death rays, Freakshow59 continued on his way to Kong Studios or Halloween town. there he.........................

Comment

• turned around to go down the road leading to Halloween Town, on the way he ran into orbidiumatork and wished he'd . . .
          I'm back, but for how long? Meeting someone from the past is just one of the great parts of life, isn't?

Comment

• brought some rocks in his pockets to throw at the orbidiumatork. apparantly he had some hard bread. so he began chucking the bread and the orbidiumatork was like................

Comment

• "***?" so when I noticed that the bread wasn't working I wished for a gun, when i got it, I noticed it wasn't a gun but a that fired bullets. . .

For this one fill in the blank between "a" and "that" then continue the story

Comment

• Originally posted by Freakshow59
                "***?" so when I noticed that the bread wasn't working I wished for a gun, when i got it, I noticed it wasn't a gun but a chicken that fired soft foam bullets. . .

the chicken pellets of foam had no effect on freakshow and orbudiumatork fired his death rays and ate his bones but...

Comment

• Since Freakshow could live forever (He made this wish before he went down the path to Halloween Town), his bones put themsevles back together, and his whole body was restored to its former self. When Freakshow wished he could see who orbudiumatork really was, a cockpit opened up in orbudiumatork's head to reveal that (insert name of Gamershood User here) was really controlling him. When Freakshow asked (insert user's name here) why they did this, they replied. . .

Comment

Since Freakshow could live forever (He made this wish before he went down the path to Halloween Town), his bones put themsevles back together, and his whole body was restored to its former self. When Freakshow wished he could see who orbudiumatork really was, a cockpit opened up in orbudiumatork's head to reveal that orbidiumatorj was really controlling orbidiumatork. When Freakshow asked orbidiumatork why they replied. . .
                    that this is only my shield now i will fire my death rays and eat your bones for real then freakshow runs away to orbidiumatorks town where all the orbidiumatorks try to eat him ...and

Comment

• Out of nowhere, a bright glowing object comes hurling out of the sky and destroys and kills all the inhabitants of the town, including the one that Freakshow escaped from. When he goes to see what it is, he finds that its a (video game weapon). Wielding this weapon, Freakshow turns into (the character that uses this weapon). Freakshow, looking at his new body, goes onto. . .

Comment

Out of nowhere, a bright glowing object comes hurling out of the sky and destroys and kills all the inhabitants of the town, including the one that Freakshow escaped from. When he goes to see what it is, he finds that its a (pong ball). Wielding this weapon, Freakshow turns into (pong bat). Freakshow, looking at his new body, goes onto. . .

to play pong destroying the evil and then doing what this video of pong does
                        http://www.cards-n-toons.com/cards/humor_pong.swf

after that he...

Comment

• hates his new body and decides to wish he was Halloween Sora from Kingdom Hearts 2. When he becomes exactly like his avatar, the keyblade pops into his hand magically. Soon enough, a ship flys out of the sky and he notices that its the Gummi Ship Sora travels on. When the pilots realize that "Sora" is right below them, they land. When the ship opens up, it reveals (two characters from Kingdom Hearts series). (Character) and (character) mistake Freakshow as Sora and take him the ship. Insisting he isn't Sora but someone else, the ship leaves heading to (world in Kingdom Hearts series). . .

Comment

• .....somewhere in the Kingdom of Heart Series. except it never got there....there was a big iceberg and they crashed! so there's this big moment where the ship is sinking and everybody is like this is exactly like titanic! except we don't have the couple. oh well....but the guy is like NOOOO!!!! this is not titanic....this is..........umm.....finding nemo!!!! but there never really was a sinking ship in finding nemo so the guy jumps into the ocean and starts swimming..............and swimming............and swimmming.....................just keep swimmming..............swimmming.......what do you do? you swim..............and you get the idea. so the guy swam until he reached...........

sorry i'm no fan of Kingdom of Hearts. not exactly a video game player. i wish...but no.

Comment

• the death orb planet which was now conviniently located in the sea and then 5761304876534583243248348243687466787659.1 orbidiumatorks started chasing freakshow then...

Comment

• suddenly they all suffered spine halving..

Comment

Working...
                                X