Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fraggle
    replied
    So the new guy Chris wondered how the hell he'd gotten a new name and been on dates whilst he was out for the count for the last 2 weeks, so he called his friend bone2stone to ask him, bone2stone told him.....

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    metal! not plastic. but metal! turns out the plastic surgeon was really a metal surgeon. well...she thought to herself, at least i'm not smelly. because of being knocked out for 2 weeks...she checked out her messages. *you have 51 messages. message 1 sunday 12:00pm * HELLO????? Chris? how come you haven't called me back yet? my number.....911-1199......call me! message 2 HI!!!!!!Chris? look, i thought we had a great time at our date. and we do have chemistry. so call me! message 3. *sob sob* chris///// i....why....call......me......i don't even know why i'm doing this. you are the GUY...GUYS call the GIRL. GIRL is ME.....hello?.....message 6*sob* sob....ETC.....
    suddenly after 36 hours of hearing all the messages, Chris was confused i'm a guy? now what? NOw..................

sorry i wrote so long. i just couldn't help it. funny. well i think it's funny. maybe not.......sob sob...

Leave a comment:

• fraggle
    replied
    called a plastic surgeon who delivers and 2 weeks later when the bandages came off she looked in the mirror and saw.......

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    under the green stuff. the green and blue had mixed creating a brownish purplish color. which started giving off a FOUL smell. she sniffed it herself, and was whammed or SLAPPED in the face by the force of her smell. she didn't know what to do, and had to think of some way to get rid of the smell and the way she looked...
    so....she...................

Leave a comment:

• fraggle
    replied
    guacomole! she looked like something from a horror movie. deciding she looked better blue she started to wash the mess off her face but....

Leave a comment:

Working...
X