Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There are so many room escapes here so I have to ask you a few more questions. Sorry. Is it retro like Coffee Quest, or perhaps Midieval Quest, where you have panoramic views, or a bit different? Is it an old game (years past) or one you played more recently? I'll help you search for the game.
    Last edited by OneBun; 02-15-2013, 19:31:49.
    Seeking Where My Alien & Mysterious Sis Has gone???
    Looney GHer!

Comment

• Originally posted by OneBun View Post
      There are so many room escapes here so I have to ask you a few more questions. Sorry. Is it retro like Coffee Quest, or perhaps Midieval Quest, where you have panoramic views, or a bit different? Is it an old game (years past) or one you played more recently? I'll help you search for the game.
      I played it about 2 years ago. It's a bit like Midieval Quest, but you can also look up and down, and graphics are quite simple with polygons only.
      Last edited by Airborne; 02-16-2013, 04:12:08.

Comment

• I hope someone finds it...I really want to see it the last good one one I saw was Riven and Uru: Ages Beyond Myst

A student who changes the course of history is probably taking an exam.

As long as the answer is right, who cares if the question is wrong?

Comment

• Found it! I look stupid because it is already hosting here... If you're interested, it called Antimatiere...

http://www.gamershood.com/15787/unity-games/antimatiere

Comment

• I am glad you've found it
            From now on, this is how it is going to be, just her and me
            sigpic

Comment

• A unity player game ...urgh..I feel even dumber not to think of looking for those.....but going in now

Comment

• I knew it is an unity game afterall, but I just forget to search here in the first place....

Comment

• I'm glad to see you found it. I didn't think of that one.
                  Seeking Where My Alien & Mysterious Sis Has gone???
                  Looney GHer!

Comment

• Originally posted by MsInterpret View Post
                    So I don't know where to post this, but I'm trying to find this point-and-click game about a mystery murder of a Doctor...It's Japanese...and there are two parts...I can't remember the name of it

I know the mods on here might have a good idea.

Sorry if I posted this in the wrong forum.
                    OKAY!! I was eating food and playing a game and I started to recall what the name of the game is...

Dr.Stanley's House

Dr.Stanley's House 2

Comment

• Yeah and I haven't played it...nice 2 weekend games....thanks for finding and sharing

Comment

• Need help finding an old riddle game.
                        I remember that there was a sequel to it and the name has a word like impossible in it or something similar.
                        One of the early levels was

I can recall that it was very difficult.

Comment

• Hey guys im new to this forum. im searchin for a PaC game where you would start at your home. Something happens and u got to escape from there because some bad guys are comming after you. You get to the airport i think, but you got no passport. U can take a photo there but the bulb of the camera isn`t working. u got to get one. I think the icon of the game was silver-blueish and was diamond like. Im not sure. And i think that the title started with "p".
                          Thank you for reading.

Comment

• Originally posted by lupus View Post
                            Hey guys im new to this forum. im searchin for a PaC game where you would start at your home. Something happens and u got to escape from there because some bad guys are comming after you. You get to the airport i think, but you got no passport. U can take a photo there but the bulb of the camera isn`t working. u got to get one. I think the icon of the game was silver-blueish and was diamond like. Im not sure. And i think that the title started with "p".
                            Thank you for reading.
                            I think I know what you are talking about but I also have no idea what the game is called so that makes searching for it real hard. I think it is more a "Point Click" type of game then an escape game. Will try to see if anything pops up but I doubt it.
                            From now on, this is how it is going to be, just her and me
                            sigpic

Comment

Working...
                            X