This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help Finding a Game

Are you having a problem finding your favorite game? Post some information about it here & we will see if we can help.

He who fights and runs away can run away another day.

Help! I can't find a Game

Problems finding a game? Post what you're looking for here.
    Last edited by OneBun; 02-24-2007, 18:19:40.

Comment

trojan?

I've just had an warning from my firewall that a trojan tried to download when visiting the homepage.

Comment

Then it goes into virus-scan ive bee4n there and done it.
        Hey there, if you get stuck with anything just send me a message and let me know

Comment

Still trojans?
          Damn, i removed the old ads what contained trojans(i think). But now again.
          I'll look into...

Comment

Looks like someones got a little too much time on there hands
            Hey there, if you get stuck with anything just send me a message and let me know

Comment

nope ive been having 100s of adware cracking into my system luckly i have loads of anti virus and stuff like that.

1 thing i found usefull is Microsoft Anti spyware beta 1 it deletes anything like that
              ~~~MADman IS COMING BEWARE BEWARE IM A FREAK *hic* ~~~

Comment

Where are RPG websites?

I look everywhere for RPG for under 13. HELP!

Comment

What kind of RPG-s are you looking for? Made with flash? With html? Or offline game, made with C++ or what so ever

Comment

www.freeonlinegames.com has a bunch of rpg games.

Comment

Also www.minijuegos.com, but there are no dedicated rpg sites? I mean where are bunch of RPG-s?

Comment

you'd have to know spanish or at least know some spanish to navigate easily on MiniJuegos. Some categories are close enough to english to know what they mean, some you just have to find out. Most of the games have english titles, even though the description is in spanish.

what does the Deportes category mean? looks like it could mean miscellaneous, or fun stuff.

Comment

www.spanishdict.com helped me out. Deportes means Sport(s).

Comment

Deportes is sport. i can help with most worda as i learn spanish in school.

Comment

Where is El Misterio de ChenLang??

It's a point and click game, i am able to play the game but can't find a thread to help me in the game, i tried typing it in search and it says " el and de" are common phrases therefore wont search for it, tried looking myself but no luck , can anybody help??
                              its a good game but in chinese so am desperate to finish it.
                              Reality is an illusion created by lack of alcohol

Comment

Working...
                              X