• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help with fish

anyone know anything about fish if so please help
    the world would be better if we all listened to heavy metal

Comment

• marcusnerison- well i dont know much but i know that when you get one you have to let the water temperature lower/raise to the same of the tank as in the bag before you release it, and to clean the tank once in a while... and to feed them twice a day

Comment

• thanks cuz i dont know how much i should feed them or how often i have two fantails and a black moor

Comment

• Well, you could buy a book about them, or just use google to gather some information what fantails and black moors need

Comment

• A petshop can usually also give helpful advice, MARCUSNERISON

STILL struddling

sigpic

PURPLE HELL is back and burning!! See you there!

Comment

• that is true but i like to get advice from real people that i can contact you know

Comment

• Then do what Lilliputt said, go to a pet shop, and ask there, I'm sure they will help you

Comment

• I don't know if this helps much, but I've had two fishes once. I used to feed them once a day (though I know the other ones in the house would feed them too ), and I would wash their tank everyday, sometimes day yes day no.
                  I gave my friend a black moor for her birthday, they're sooo cute and beautiful!!
                  Going on a trip around the universe on a convertible

Comment

• I have had many, many fish over the years. I agree with Mistery and Lilliputt. Because different types of fish require different care, I'd talk to a pet shop. For example, some fish can't handle having the tank cleaned very frequently, and some need it cleaned frequently. One thing that all fish do, is overeat if you give them too much. That's something you want to be careful about. Fish are known to just keep on eating...even if it kills them. A pet shop would be your best advice. Enjoy your new little friends.

Comment

• Dogs

what is wrong with this??

don't people realize that the normal size for a dog is like a Labrador Retriever or a German Shepherd

i'm kidding of course but dogs are cool................ those little ones.. ehhh little yippy ankle-biters, that you're scared to walk around cause you'll step on them

Comment

• Cute/funny Pictures

Hi there!
                        I'd like to see your photographic talent!
                        Here you can post pics you made of your pets, or anthing funny or cute or if it's unusual...

Here's mine...

INdEpenDaNte coMmE uN CHaT

love cats

But what really is an Artist?

Comment

• LOL! The closest things I've got to a pet are my collected Jones Soda bottles!
                          sigpic
                          "キン肉マンは永遠だ"

Soda Beverage of the Looney Bin

Comment

• Just wanted to share some really cute pictures of kittens. They are especially for our dear Escape

Cℓĭck Here to pℓαγ "Tђє First Door"
                            tђє мost cђαℓℓєηgĭηg oηℓĭηє qυєst.

"We don't stop playing games because we grow old,
                            we grow old because we stop playing games"
                            sigpic

Comment

• Awwwwwwwwww! AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!! AWWWWWWWWW! I just love them! So adorable! Thank you for sharing, dear Wolfie!

Comment

• I have two Spice finches : Scruffy and Slick and Three fish, MR FISH poptart and an unnammed one
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X