No announcement yet.

Chit Chat 6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I love this forum too. It holds a very dear place in my heart.
    Time is a mysterious thing. never eat it.

Comment

• Hi Yorick long time no see....hugs

A student who changes the course of history is probably taking an exam.

As long as the answer is right, who cares if the question is wrong?

Comment

• Yeah, a very long time I guess. Funny that I thought to drop in now, given how quiet this thread was just a matter of days ago. But it's nice to come back to where it all started for one guy with his head full of air.

Nice to see you Kzin

Comment

• Originally posted by Yorick View Post
          I love this forum too. It holds a very dear place in my heart.
          yep, me too. It made me miss the old time here.. ^^

Comment

• @Yorick, I remember our convos... Ther must been something more than just hot air in this head.

@Mulan, I sure hope the thread will always be here, for everyone to drop in and indulge in memories...

Comment

• Yeah, well, maybe a few mothballs too. And a speck of dust full of Whos. And the TV remote.

I might just linger here for a few nights if you don't mind excessive and possibly dangerous levels of loitering.

Comment

• you can watch over this loitering pony...grin

Comment

• Hey, I know that horse! I had a loiter-off with it a few years back. I bet big time on that competition and I won too, but the horse galloped off into the sunset (I guess that's why it's red) without paying up! That horse owes me a nickel, four pennies and its best marble!

Comment

• I always suspected the horse to be that type of a spoilsport. But I bet that it has it's bad habits from the daning Panda.

Comment

• You know, I think I've been mesmerized by that daning Panda's dance for two days straight now. I mean, if you find yourself staring at a thing for like 48 hours, do you suppose that's mesmerization?

Or...

maybe it's just...

really...

good...

dancing

Comment

• oR maybe it is hypnotherapy.....watch closely...hihi

Comment

• I'm not sure if this is working. What kind of results am I supposed to be getting here? I'm really hungry, and tired. Too tired to eat. Too hungry to sleep. And I feel like I ought to take a bath. Is that normal?

Comment

• I'm ready to feed you.... Do not get so tired that you try eating time. There is a huge chance you might end with the Doctor....Wait maybe you are him??? Now I'm foncused.
                            Last edited by Kzin; 09-30-2015, 08:22:35. Reason: typo

Comment

• I try not to associate too much with doctors. Can't really afford it. They don't sell insurance to foxes, you know.

Comment

• They sell them to cats and dogs. Why not to foxes? This is higly unfair.

Comment

Working...
                                X