No announcement yet.

Shall we go into GamersHood past????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I first found about GamersHood while searching for Point and Click Games on Google, and then while looking for game's help on forum I just saw everyone posting and posting so I thought: Why don't I join and yes just like Eternal Becky, the first game I ever played here was the Arcane Session Series and on and on and.. here I am
    I'm so happy I am here
    Happy endings are just unfinished stories...

PandaMan

Elite member of the Looney Bin with ex wife "SimplyCrazy" and on-line kids "Wirodeu, Bread ...and Rannei"

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman
      I first found about GamersHood while searching for Point and Click Games on Google, and then while looking for game's help on forum I just saw everyone posting and posting so I thought: Why don't I join and yes just like Eternal Becky, the first game I ever played here was the Arcane Session Series and on and on and.. here I am
      I'm so happy I am here
      hey lol thats exactly how i joined gh lol
      i am.....

bat cat mateys: george147, escapegirl, darknight ,
      mystery, Becky, onebun, lilliput , lili, jenni, electrogirl, mitty and doglover!jcatlz101 if youwant to be my matey just talk to me

oh and....
      my best riddle: www.freewebs.com/testriddle/1st to finish: no one yet!

Comment

i joined cause i needed a walkthrough for nightmare escape.i needed to post for help so i registered. i l8r found the general chat.

Comment

I found GamersHood while finding a Walkthrough for Noob's Room
          I am a Genetic Engineer in CST and in room 010 in GH Hotel

I have my DICTIONARY with me every time. Even now

Sister: Neener
          Favourite Moderator: EscapeGirl
          Other Friends: Mistery, Liliputt
          Walkthrough Team: Neener, Jcatzl101

Visit my website!
          http://www.mindistortion.net/iwantyo...%20Walkthrough

Comment

i joined because i needed help on an escape game and i had to register so i did and here i am 3,156 posts later

"Whoever said money can't buy happiness
            simply didn't know where to go shopping."

Comment

Ehh... I have a bad memory, but I think this is how I joined.
              I was bored and wanted to play some games, and my friend told me about this site, so I played some point and click games. And then I guess I noticed there was a forum... so I joined... o.o
              A single arrow is easily broken, but not ten in a bundle
              Newly made sig.
              My theme song. o.o
              My art gallery.
              Avvy by the wonderfully talented artist Luke Chueh

Comment

i searched on google for awsome sites (jk) i was just looking for some games and here i am
                If you want to rebel against your parents, outlive them, outearn them, and know more than they do. -Henry Rollins

If anybody has the ole Xbox Live, be sure to add me: ArchaicBread

Comment

I joined a loooooong time ago... a week or two ago!
                  I was searching 4 a walktrough and I found it!
                  But I still haven't posted in Chit Chat
                  Thank you Gamershood forum for teaching me proper English without realizing it.

Comment

Originally posted by sum1
                    hey lol thats exactly how i joined gh lol
                    me too exept that it was escape the room games instead(love 'em) i think my first game was... drumroll... Kazahana: no exit. before i found this place i used to go to addictinggames.com. bah! no forum
                    Time is a mysterious thing. never eat it.

Comment

I also serached for room escape games. The first one i played was Just Another Escape. That was 3 years ago. But I never enev noticed the forums until this year! LOL!
                      I've got a riddle for you guys.
                      PM me or just tell me in chat what comes next in this uhh, well, (how to describe it?) Saying. (I guess)

What does the scouter say about his power level?
                      (hehehe I love this part)

Comment

I really cant remember how i found gamershood but im the roleplayer game type so i guess i searched for that

Comment

I found Gamershood by looking for room escape games, I remember the first one I playied on here was the "Bake a Cake with Sartha Mewart" one I didn't know how to use the site really and went though page after page to find it lol. finally found the forums and needed help one day and though I should join and here I am now almost 2,000 post later and I still love this site!

*~The Shining Star of GH~~*

The riddlers gang: Vivi, Sumitra, Hunter, Bizarrochick, Monkey, Archaicdome, and Teeodd!
                          June 15th is fundayja day! July 9th is Teeodd day! July 10th is Sumitra day! July 11th is Shining day! September 13th is Crazy day! September 18th is Robot day! October 13th is Party 4 Ever day! March 15th is Archaicdome day!

*~a proud Mommy to be~*

Comment

i remember back a while (couple years) fireball170319 playing on gamershood every day! ha! it was awsome. fireball dont go on anymore fro some reason. but even before we signed for the froums we both found the site and played it EVERY day i remember first 2 games i played on here... umm - Just another Escape and Darkness! Man o man! Then Out Files - got lotsa help from teh mods but never signed for forums, then out 2 used walkthru from i think Eternal Becky and onebun. jeez we played so much. Oh and swans room woohooa! that was so long ago!!! serached up Crinsom room because umm... (Fasco-csc whas it called?) well thingy website that had crinsom virdian and blue chamba on it was down for a day. search it up and found GH. awsome.
                            PM me or just tell me in chat what comes next in this uhh, well, (how to describe it?) Saying. (I guess)

Comment

seems like everyone likes riddles and room escape im the rpg/adventure type

Comment

lol i didnt know there wuz rpgs on gh lol

Comment

Working...
                                X