• Show
Clear All

• in scotland its been pretty good the past couple of days
    lol

"Whoever said money can't buy happiness
    simply didn't know where to go shopping."

Comment

• ---
      Happy endings are just unfinished stories...

PandaMan

Elite member of the Looney Bin with ex wife "SimplyCrazy" and on-line kids "Wirodeu, Bread ...and Rannei"

sigpic

Comment

• We are having a Nice Beautiful Day today. (I know it sounds girly, but days like this put me in a happy mood)
        Life is not a problem to be solved, but a mystery to be lived
        "The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody else up."

Comment

• 25 degrees Celsius all weekend long.
          Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• We went from pure spring weather (temps in the 70's F) to strong winds, partly cloudy skies, and temps between the 50's and 60's F. What a change! It's so windy, my plants on my deck keep getting blown over!!!

Comment

• We just had that the past two days. Cold wind and rain. about 20 mph winds. Now It's nice and beautiful again.

Comment

• quite cloudy today in scotland

"Whoever said money can't buy happiness
                simply didn't know where to go shopping."

Comment

• Very Nice Weather Here Today. Not to Hot or Cold. Its Perfect.

Comment

• Clouds have rolled in, temps in the 50's F. I think we're supposed to get a bit of rain.

Comment

• And You Love the Rain.

Nice Weather Here as Normal. But the Hurricane Season Starts Soon

Comment

• Not too hot, but not too cold either! Simply perfect!!

PandaMan

Elite member of the Looney Bin with ex wife "SimplyCrazy" and on-line kids "Wirodeu, Bread ...and Rannei"

sigpic

Comment

• Right here in North Dakota there's a thunderstorm running amuck. Luckily all the snow is gone finally!
                          Do the Dew

Comment

• It's been a lovely weather today, just like my last post but today it's been a lil' colder than usual

PandaMan

sigpic

Comment

• Ummm .....well........what can I say...Another day in Paradise.

Comment

• Greetings from Athens(Greece)!
                                Here the weather is extremely hot for the season : 33-34 Celsius degrees
                                (91-93 Fahrenheit). This weekend I'll stay all day long at the beach
                                Visit Poseidon
                                He loves company!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X