No announcement yet.

Weather

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @Tipper....LOL about your dog and the snow shoveling from the grill. How cute. I'd love to have seen that on video.

And yeah, I saw on weather.com about the weather there. Be safe! I don't want dangerous weather (tornadoes and loads of thunder and lightning), just some good old fashioned rain. Our wet season here is only a few months. For example, we go with NO rain from approximately late April to mid October, maybe? (That's an average, not exact.) We are almost in a constant drought. And then there are a couple months where we get less than a half inch... Crazy. I enjoy the sun, too. But I just wish we had more variation in our weather, I guess.

Comment

• Originally posted by EscapeGirl View Post
      I hope that's not REALLY outside your house. Well, that looks comfy. *sits*

Oopmh!

Ooops

Originally posted by tipper75 View Post

It is going to get to about -3 C here tonight. That is very cold for this region. *Shivers*

When I lived where it snows, I would shovel off the grill to cook steaks, looked just like that. And my dog loved it when I shoveled the snow, I would throw a scoop up in the air, and he would try too catch every last flake. He was so funny!
      Brrrr, that's cold. I consider everything under 10 C cold

Haha, that must have been funny
      Many dogs love snow, also my sister's dog loves it, although she's (the dog) getting old now, she jumps around in the snow. And she loves it, too, when we throw snow in the air and she can catch it

Comment

• I saw icicles today

Strange as Angels, Dancing in the Deepest Oceans

Comment

• Me, too, a lot of them.

Comment

• But not off a palm tree

Comment

• Nah, but I will probably on Saturday (where my mom lives there is a palm tree outside)

Comment

• We're having a few rain sprinkles. Mostly, it's just cloudy, but I love it anyway. (Would be best to get some great downpours!)

Comment

• Clear but cool. Forecast is for for subfreezing, this can cause me problems with my work. I hope to avert that

Comment

• *gives Tipper a giant hot heater with a very strong blower fan*

http://www.usinenouvelle.com/industr...00134399-4.jpg

Comment

• I have three of those heaters. One of the chemi's I have to use can freeze at at 50 F, when it gets cold, the job is really bad

Comment

• No snow here,but that's expected since it's a La Niٌa year.Warm (50-60sF) & sunny,even up here at 6800 feet (2072 meters).
                        "If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous he will not bite you.This is the principal difference between a man and a dog"

Mark Twain

Comment

• This is one of the worst snow storms i have ever seen adn its ot even really winter yet we have 5-6 inches and that was the small bandn a bigger band will be here in about 3 hours and is supposed to last till tomorrow sometime. every school in this part of the state is closed all colleges too.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Wow, that's crazy funja

Comment

• It was really powdery so its gonna melt quickly, but tongiht the temps are going to get close to 0F and wind chiill to -10, (-17 to -23C) so the roads are gonna freeze again so no school tommorrow either
                              Last edited by funja; 12-14-2010, 03:52:53.
                              sigpic

Comment

• OMB, that's insanely cold!

EDIT

Snowing like crazy here.

1 week later:

It's snowing like crazy again, White Christmas!

EDIT2:
                                We had -15°C (5 F) this morning
                                Last edited by Mistery; 12-27-2010, 15:17:32. Reason: updated again

Comment

Working...
                                X