Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World Championship/European Championships, Soccer!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aha, you are already fanatic.

To be honest, I was surprised it became a tie. I thought England would win.
    I didn't see the match unfortunately.

I hoped to see Côte d'Ivoire vs Portugal today, but something came along. I read it became 0-0. This evening it's Brazil vs North Korea.
    Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

they have very big bees at the soccer stadium those vuvuzelas are so distracting. New Zealand against Paraguay at the moment

new zealand didn't get through but i'm so proud of them they go home undefeated
      Last edited by Chocbubbles; 06-24-2010, 17:45:28.
      sigpic

Comment

still dont believe Italy and France both out
        Brazil v Portugal today, that will be a goo match

Comment

yeah those were very surprising exits out of the cup
          heard portugal and brazil drew 0-0 and both go through to the next round
          sigpic

Comment

Portugal are out now now after being beaten by Spain 1-0

Comment

Did anyone saw the match between Brazil and The Netherlands?

It was the best and most exciting match I ever saw. I sat almost constantly on the edge of the couch. What a great game!

Oh and we won from Brazil with 2-1!!!!!! OLEEE OLE OLE OLEEEEE!!!
              Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

good game!

I was supporting Ghana, but unfortunately game end was sooooo unlucky!

Probably Netherland and Germany final this year.
                Last edited by raiguma; 07-03-2010, 17:23:41.

Comment

WHOOHOOO we are in the Finals!!!!
                  Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

GG, although the last minutes were very crazy. Especially the whistle, when players already thought that game was over, but then referee saw a foul and gived yellow card. But fortunately Uruguay players did not use their chance.

WHy there is no emoticon with football theme.

Comment

Congrats to Holland, Netherlands, the Dutch, NED. Yall have a lot of names.

Had to google some links to soccer smileys. Copy the link and paste into the yellow postcard icon here in GH forums.

Comment

Originally posted by raiguma View Post
                        GG, although the last minutes were very crazy. Especially the whistle, when players already thought that game was over, but then referee saw a foul and gived yellow card. But fortunately Uruguay players did not use their chance.

WHy there is no emoticon with football theme.
                        Indeed, that was confusion all among. I was sitting on the tip of my chair again, hoping it wouldn't become 3-3. The end signal was such a relieve. I love the World Cup! Soccer on it's best.

Originally posted by RBS View Post
                        Congrats to Holland, Netherlands, the Dutch, NED. Yall have a lot of names.

Had to google some links to soccer smileys. Copy the link and paste into the yellow postcard icon here in GH forums.
                        Thanks for the cheers RBS!

Germany lost and Spain is to the finals. I would have loved a NLDs-Germany match. It would have been similar as the match versus Brazil, but Spain was my favourite.

I hope The Netherlands win this Sunday, but above all I hope it's going be a great and exciting match to watch with only fair play.
                        Last edited by Adventure; 07-08-2010, 16:27:30.
                        Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

Well done to the Netherlands i'll be cheering for you on monday!
                          sigpic

Comment

Germany lost, so now it is Holland against Spain...to bad it isn't holland against germany, cause that would be very funny XD

Well I think Holland will loose from Spain, but hey they are in the finals, so that is a wonder XD
                            sigpic
                            "I will bite you in half, just like this cherry" -Mairdread

Made by : http://RyuuketsuEG.deviantart.com

Comment

Hmm, but the Netherlands made it to the finals before. This is the first time for Spain. So there goes your wonder theory.

But those things don't say anything. Spain and the Netherlands have both a good chance to win.
                              Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

Yeah, but even though Holland went to the finals before, but they didn't win. So i think that they are equal to eachother. But I think that Spain has a better defense and attack than Holland. For they can only attack and their keeper is bad with penaltys and corners. So that is a + for Spain. So I wish Holland a lot of good luck, cause I think they need it
                                sigpic
                                "I will bite you in half, just like this cherry" -Mairdread

Made by : http://RyuuketsuEG.deviantart.com

Comment

Working...
                                X