Alagaesia Adventure Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alagaesia Adventure Game

So yea I was reading this book called Eragon and it turns out that it's part one in a trilogy went on the site and found this game you have to type as you go along though I already finished it so if there are any questions feel free to ask me. Enjoy

http://www.alagaesia.com/game/

B.T.W. (by the way)
    Please use spoiler tags if you want to give someone else help with the game to keep it fun and not ruin the game for someone that may not want or need help.
    How to do a spoiler for those of us that don't know
    {spoiler= title}text{/spoiler} except when you do yours use these becakets instead [ ]
    Last edited by Xara; 11-19-2006, 20:14:01.
    I'm far to blessed to be stressed by your mess!!!!

wow, haven't posted anything in forever, and here I am....FIRST....this game reminds me of the old days...we had these kinds of games on cassette tape that we played in basic language, as it was called. will try it out, these can be fun if you have the time to spend on it.

Comment

The grand hall

Hi, Im looking for a book that a man called the twin told me to get him and ive found a scrap of paper telling me to find the symbol of an airborne warrior to open the door. can some one tell me where the symbol is or give me a hint?

Comment

Great Hall

So you need help in the great hall here's a quick little tip.
        Hope that helps and if not just pm me.

Comment

thanks

Thanks xara, that was so obvious. I tried saying the password in front of the door but never thought of saying it in front of the tapestry lol.

Comment

i hate these kind of game where theres nothing but words because some thing i don't understand.oh and what do i do after i get the lantern from the dwarf and go in to the next room

(btw i love the books eragon and eldest although i barely read eldest anymore)
            visit my website

cool game

Comment

the best hint that I can give is to search each room and look around

Comment

HeLp

stuck in a maze cant get out help me

__________________________________________________ ____________________________
                i came here to chew gum and kickass and guess what............im all out of gum
                evil beware we have........TOAST

Comment

Just press hint and the in game guide for that will help you right out. Let me know if you need more help.

Comment

Cool, this is my favorite book!
                    Smoking is the death of many...

Son of a dead guy: Umm None of these are my father
                    Casket Bearers:Excuse Me?
                    Son of a dead guy:None of these are my father!
                    Casket Bearers: Oh Dear we got the wrong ones
                    :burr: :burr::burr::burr::burr::burr:

Comment

???

Originally posted by Xara
                      Just press hint and the in game guide for that will help you right out. Let me know if you need more help.
                      stil stuck found singing lady cant find the whatever it is she wants

__________________________________________________ ______________
                      i came here to chew gum and kickass and guess what.........im all out of gum
                      evil beware we have........TOAST

Comment

Complete Walkthrough

Last edited by Xara; 04-24-2008, 17:27:48.

Comment

I love the books! Can't wait for the last in the trilogy.
                          DRAGONS ROCK FOREVER
                          ~*Still as he fled, his eyes backwards cast as if his fear still followed him behind-William Blake*~

Comment

Originally posted by Jardu1388
                            wow, haven't posted anything in forever, and here I am....FIRST....this game reminds me of the old days...we had these kinds of games on cassette tape that we played in basic language, as it was called. will try it out, these can be fun if you have the time to spend on it.

How do I get past the Urgals in the Alagaesia Adventure game?

Comment

hi
                              wow i feel dumb :\
                              Cant belive i didnt do that
                              www.myspace.com/megashark

Smile World
                              hahahaha

tonights a fight against Florda Marlins and the Vikings
                              Then for entertainmant is the crappy rockers

Comment

Working...
                              X