No announcement yet.

Lights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey, smsm! Try using the method I gave in this post about how to get the yellow box code. It seems to be the simplest approach.

Comment

• KatAutumn thnx I will try it and tell you

KatAutumn

I did it

done
      Last edited by Mistery; 06-19-2009, 02:46:30. Reason: Please edit your post instead of multiple posting

Comment

• Great job, smsm! Cool game, isn't it?

Comment

• yes it is Great

Comment

• out

WOOO out the harder way
            cute doggie HARD
            Chocleat i remember when they first invented chocleat sweet sweet chocleat..... I alwas HATED IT didnt see that comin didya
            This is me on trubling escape games and or This is on a sunny day this is me when i just burned someone this is me when i get stuck and this is me and my bro

Comment

• I LOVED the dog. I was like, "oooooh, come back!"

Comment

• the dog ran away and i have a ball... what do i do now?

never mind! i got it (or should i say my 11 year old brother got it) it was hard

Last edited by Adventure; 06-20-2009, 18:48:27. Reason: Please use your edit button to avoid double posting. Thanks! :)

Comment

• Game

Oh my gosh. I got through, mostly on my own. New here. To get into the hall you have to use the slingshot for the key on the far wall. I would have never made it without knowing that little piece of info.

Comment

• please help

how do i get te thing off the door to put over the red button....where is the tic tac toe board?
                    fuzzy things rock

Comment

• can i have the walkthrough
                      fuzzy things rock

Comment

• ok maybe I'm crazy.. but I read all your explainations about how to put your code onto the yellow box (the solar box) but I can't seem to get it right.. my number is: 5714.. can somebody help me please..?

nvm! got it! was actually thinkin' way too hard!!
                        Last edited by lousj; 08-10-2009, 01:32:49.

Comment

• maybe I should go to sleep, I'm getting so tired I can't find back the box with te Roman numbers on it.. really going crazy this time..

Comment

• i can help if u really want but some things i wont remember so it may be a bit blotchy

umm the normeral part ayyyy well i cant remember that right now hehehe
                            EPA HEHE

Comment

• HElP! i have tried to play this game a million times and each time i think i will be smarter but i a always get stuck in the same place!!! I have solar powered thing on the shelf but i don't know the code i have duck thing in box and i found a paper but i can't figure the paper out i have binoculers a shape thing and a little game thing but no batteries! Someone give me some advice or post a walkthrough or something PLEASE HELP!

Comment

• I feel soooo dumb i can't figure out light code i wrote down the tic tac toe thing but i swear i have tried all the ways possible o=on x=off but still haven't cracked it yet SOMEONE HELP! no one is playing i swear

Comment

Working...
                                X