Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kayn,

NetWorkStar, you need the batteries

nerd007, You first need to get something from a locked drawer.

Comment

• ^ oh oops thank you! <3
      Best I Ever Had

Comment

• impossible getting the screwdriver by touchpad,im out of here

Comment

• String and hook

I can't find them anywhere. Help?

Comment

• Originally posted by escapethis View Post
            yes I did all of that and it doesn't work. Is it like upside down or do you have to do something else first? The code I have is

I figured it out I wasn't doing it in order thanks for the help

- what is the code? I've tried almost everything.

Originally posted by Genghis View Post
            @mustok
            it looks like the numbers cycle thru a few different options for load, so i doubt ill b able to help everyone with this but heres for 6465

Is anything supposed to happen once you get the number?
            Because I have it all plugged in, but nothing happening...
            Last edited by Mistery; 06-19-2009, 02:47:40. Reason: Please edit your post instead of multiple posting

Comment

• Where is the mirror?

Comment

• Originally posted by old biker View Post
                impossible getting the screwdriver by touchpad,im out of here
                Old Biker, you have to:

Took me a few times to figure that one out myself.

I'm still stuck on the handheld duck game. I got up to 5300 points last night before losing on like my tenth try, and that was with enabling the easy start. Grrrr!

Comment

• I don't think anybody enjoyed that damned duck game. Unfortunately you have to beat the high score in order to progress in the game.

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Rim View Post
                    I don't think anybody enjoyed that damned duck game. Unfortunately you have to beat the high score in order to progress in the game.
                    I know. It's such a bummer. I was playing it last night and those little ducks kept peeping away and my husband was in the next room hollering, "what in the world are you playing?" lol He came in the room, chuckled and observed, "that is about the darn silliest thing I've ever seen." I said, "it's so aggravating!" to which he replied, "it looks aggravating." I eventually had to give up and go to bed.

Comment

• Originally posted by KatAutumn View Post
                      I know. It's such a bummer. I was playing it last night and those little ducks kept peeping away and my husband was in the next room hollering, "what in the world are you playing?" lol He came in the room, chuckled and observed, "that is about the darn silliest thing I've ever seen." I said, "it's so aggravating!" to which he replied, "it looks aggravating." I eventually had to give up and go to bed.
                      I loved it actually, got to 11,400 before I got bored and ended it.

P.S. can anyone help me put 5889 in the yellow sunlight box? its really hard...

Comment

• Help please. My number is 6596 and I can't get it. Been trying for quite a while.

Comment

• To get the correct numbers, we need to take a few steps. Firstly the buttons you have are (from left to right) Enter (also clears if the number is wrong), multiply by 10 and add 7. Also, the left most number will be "pushed off".

Firstly you need to find how to get the last two digits. Grab a calculator and enter 7 + = and continue pressing = until the last two digits match. For example, Snizzbut's number (2 posts up) ends in 89. 27X7=189. Since we need to do this last, the important thing to remember is it will add a 1 to the first 2 digits.

So now we need to find a way of reaching a number which ends in 57 (58 minus the 1). This occurs at 357. So we can press the right button 51 times (51X7=357). We can also press the right button 5 times and the middle button once, then the right button once more so we end up with 357.

Press the middle button twice to give us 5700. Now we can press the right button 27 times and end up with the number 5889.

For jwragdoll, the last 2 digits are arrived at by 28X7=196. To get the 64 (65-1), she would need to arrive at 364 which is 52X7.

Comment

• @ Uncle Rim...thanks. Finally got it.

Comment

• Out! It only took me working on it for two hours straight tonight, but I finally finished with the "bonus" ending. Only needed hints on a couple of things (namely how to arrive at the code on the yellow box). That one is intense. I can't wait to try Vision!

Comment

• hi

thanks for the hints

i could not reset 1721 it gives me 1722 every time

will somebody help me please

sorry for my bad English

Nasmah

dont ask me how i got it but i got it
                                Last edited by Nasmah; 06-13-2009, 15:39:23.

Comment

Working...
                                X