• Omg

OMG...!!
    i've been doin this for hours.....
    and i still cant get the keys.......
    i must be really stupid......

i'm gonna qiut this game... lol

Comment

• Originally posted by SouthernChick
      I've done all the steps (found 6 symbols, unlocked chain, solved cross, made soul box) have placed Frame, CD case with CD inside, and Beer on shelf, lit the incense and rung the bell and it still says something's missing. WHAT?!?
      the beers gotta be cold for it to work so u shoulda left it in the fridge until u got ready to do the ritual thing...you cant put it back in the fridge so u hafta do the whole thing over

Comment

• I need urgent help pleaseee!!
        Look, i dont know where's the coffe, nor the 6th chinies simbol, nor the incense sticks, i dont know where to look!! please help

Comment

• rrrr

I Cnat Unlock the chain round the ankles thats the only thing i need to do until i finish and i cant do it !!

Comment

• Originally posted by sianmick10
            I Cnat Unlock the chain round the ankles thats the only thing i need to do until i finish and i cant do it !!
            the code s 0720

Comment

• key

how the hell do I get the key on cup board?!

Comment

• click the skeletons hand and it will barely fall out

Comment

• i cant find the bundle of sticks and the forth place of trhe chinese papers is empty, can anyone tell me where ALL chinese notes are?? and the sticks??

Comment

• rrrr

I Cant Find 1 picture dat is supposed 2 b above the lite or sumthin ... i cant get it

Comment

I Cant Find 1 picture dat is supposed 2 b above the lite or sumthin ... i cant get it
                      theres no picture only a sign you have to look from every direction then you will see a purple sign thats it i cant find the knife i have ererything exept for the knife help?

Comment

you have to go, where you see the feet of the skeleton and the blue door. right above you can see the lamp. click on it, there is the chinese character

help! i'm going crazy!!!

I'm nealy at the end.
                        But I am doing something wrong with the chinese symbols on the green dice.
                        (or maybe something else)
                        I put them on the place, where I think they belong to...

I Placed the CD Case with the CD, placed the cold beer, lighted the bundle stick... and it's sad "One more thing to add..." What did I forget???
                        Last edited by OneBun; 08-04-2007, 00:54:35. Reason: Merged Posts. Posting more than once in a row is not allowed. Please use the edit button in your post instead. ~Moderation

Comment

• Thanx 4 helpin me iv done it 2 times .. no 3 thnx 4 ur help

Comment

• Help

i cant find the key by the skelton plz help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• the key is in the left hand....

ah!
                              got it now!
                              Just confused two symbols!! ^__^

really nice game!!
                              Last edited by OneBun; 08-04-2007, 00:54:11. Reason: Merged Posts. Posting more than once in a row is not allowed. Please use the edit button in your post instead. ~Moderation

Comment

• help

i have the foriegn version so everything is in another language!!!!

i need the english version would someone tell me it!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X