Viridian Room

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Unregistered
    we have found many items but cannot seem 2 find 4 more we r missing the 6th chinese symbol and we cannot seem to tip over the garbage bin the items we do have r as follows a cd case,5 chinese symbols,inscent sticks,a med bottle,beer,black hair,nd 2 pictures nd well there are 4 spaces where items can go can anyone help me nd my friend?
    did u put the incence sticks in that pot thing next to the thing that makes a noise?

Comment

• How does the almost visible numbers help with the cross its not the same shape!! And wat does it have to do with symbols? I have everything just need to put it all down....

Comment

• Originally posted by Ricky G
        The hardest symbol to find is probably the one on the light. To get it kepp switching views of the room until you can ONLY JUST see the light shade at the top. Then click on it and you will see a faint purple square. Thats the symbol. p.s if u need help just ask!!
        thanx i got it now!!!

Comment

• Utterly Butterly

Originally posted by Unregistered
          what light? explain it again to me please!!!
          The Lighter under the bin, just keep clickin.

Comment

• ok ill do a sortof walkthrough thing
            first find the 6 symbols ,
            under the slippers,
            under the meet in fridge ,
            2 on lampshade thing,
            under them cushions
            and 3rd shelf of bookcase
            then get the hair from the bin and examine it then click the bin agen n ulll get a liter,
            lite the hair n keeep clicking and u will get a grid thing
            go to the skeleton and clikc the left hand and u will get a key 2 the diary
            then get the med bottle and click the blanket
            examine the blanket n click it until u get a green cross
            go in the diary and look at the bycicle bit
            if the date is august the 6th or somehting then it will be o8 for august then 06 for the sixth, unlokc the chain then get the incence sticks on top shelf and put them on the bottom shelf.
            go to the diary and keep going past pages until you get the cd, put that in the cd case
            put the cd case on the bottom shelf with incesns sticks. then you have to work out the chinese symbols to the medicine bottole and then put it on the burnt grid , its hard to explain . i cnat really explain it so try to work it out yourself!
            hope that helped people
            xsianx

Comment

• Originally posted by Unregistered
              If somebody needs some help, ask me! This is not an easy game!!!!
              help me!!! where is the key?? and the hairs??

Comment

• I nearly got it... I ve got the box to put in a deads persons soul, but where do i have o put it? The key is in the left hand of the skeleton andthe hais in he bin next to the fridge.

Comment

• how do i put the soul in the box

Comment

• Ive got it... beer wasn cold enough:::)) Really hrd game...

Comment

• You have to start again. Get th beer out of the fridge at the end, when you have everything for the ritual and place the beer on the shelf an then ring the thing....

Comment

• help me

how do u gat da beer cold

Comment

• Ritual

I have found everything... The cd (in its case) insense sticks, lighter, hair ( which ive burnt), ive completed the cross, kept the beer chilly and yet it still says im missing something from the stupid ritual ??? any help before i throw my computer out of my window??

Comment

• Right, someone mentioned cutting open the back of the diary. Is there a knife?

Secondly, I put the symbols on the green cross in the order told
                            1 on 3
                            2 on 2
                            3 on 4
                            4 on 1
                            5 on 6
                            6 on 5 nothing happened

Last, I have CD in case on shelf, lit insence, got out chilly beer and rang bell, it says something missing.

Can anyone help please, should have gone to bed hours ago, have football early tomorrow.

H E L P M E P L E A S E

Comment

• Okay, the last things you need to do after you collect everything:

Make sure you've got all the Chinese pieces together on the green cross, so they make a box to put a dead man's soul in.
                              Light our incense, after putting the CD case and everything on it. Go get the beer out of the fridge (last thing you do) and then go ring the bell. The skeleton comes to life doing some freaky chant and goes away. That's the end of the game.

Comment

• where's the 5th symbol????

somebody help me.. where is the 5th symbol??? i'm getting mad..

Comment

Working...
                                X