• Show
Clear All

i know but theres a certain order:

3 -
    - 4 - -
    - 5 1 -
    6 2

Comment

i know but where do they go did somone say turn the bin over how?, it just go's up and down for me, and whats that hair all about

Comment

oh my god, i think i'm going mad

Comment

no, the bin doesnt turn over. there has to be SOMETHING! remember, someone else said it was easy for him... i guess we just have to go on clicking around...

Comment

maybe i'm just thick then because i am clicking every thing in sight and nothing is happening, even the music gone quiet, i went back to put the beer in the fridge just incase i missed somthing and still nothing

Comment

GODDAMN i had to reboot my computer. ok, im not gonna start playing again until someone has told us what to do. youre on your own now ;-)

Comment

lol, i think i will come back tomorrow as i am pulling my hair out now, and big bro is on soon, yes i know i'm sad

Comment

i hope someone has helped us till then ,-) im waitinng...

Comment

wheres the lighter?.. And what is the coffee Youre talkinh abt?

Comment

were lost

we have found many items but cannot seem 2 find 4 more we r missing the 6th chinese symbol and we cannot seem to tip over the garbage bin the items we do have r as follows a cd case,5 chinese symbols,inscent sticks,a med bottle,beer,black hair,nd 2 pictures nd well there are 4 spaces where items can go can anyone help me nd my friend?

Comment

6 th symbol

The sixth symbol is on top op the light.
                        I think that indeed you have to do something with the beer, if it's in the fridge long enough it's 'so chilly'. But i have no clue what to do next???

Greetz

Goofy

Comment

ok i have made it so that when i hit the thing it says u can almost feel the dead person's spirit, i have no idea where to put the chinese symbols however, help?

Comment

some helpful (i hope) hints

okay - i've finished it and it was NOT that easy...there are a lot of items you still need to find.

i'll try and give some hints so as not to ruin it, but to point you all in the right direction.

for starters, did you know that when you pull back the blanket from the skeleton, you can pick it up? try it and examine it.

did you remember to burn the hair on the paper?

have you found the key that opens the diary yet? check the skeleton again.

make sure to look through the WHOLE diary - even the blank pages. pay attention to the entry about the bicycle.

the frame, and the pictures aren't used for anything.

get the beer out of the fridge LAST - it must be cold.

hope that helps everyone out a bit!

Comment

lighter

where the .... is the lighter?
                              pls heeeeeelp.

Comment

burn burn burn

i am going mad. how can i burn the hair??? (got the lighter and the hair)

Comment

Working...
                                X