• Time
  • Show
Clear All

help me

im clicking like crazy at the pic. but nuttin's friggin hap'nin..... HELP

Comment

greets from holland

Originally posted by Ronifae
      The bill is behind the picture. You have to click like crazy at the corners to get the picture to fall.
      not like crazy, just in the right following, first right, then upside and then under

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered
        First you should find as many things you can

I don't know exactly but i think you have to find some bill(behind the paining, but don't know how to move the paining) and send that to somewhere(the pipe on the wall)

click the top right corner. then the top left. then the bottom right.

Comment

wat is the #
          4357*63

Comment

Dont get crazy!

Yeah, sure. The bill may be $50,000 dollars, But how do you spend it?
            Use it to get the Reward.

Comment

Originally posted by Lucia_Amemiya
              Well~~~~take out your mobile and look at the keyboard~~~what do you find? Yeah, you'll find that on each key there're some letters and one digit. So you can find out the relationship between digits and letters. In the sheet there is a "help" and a "me". help=4357 me=63 skull=*. Now you got the telephone Number. Use the phone to call someone. And he will answer "yes".Then you can send the bill(which you got behind the picture)up the pipe and you will get the key for reward. Use the key to out. Game over.
              Sorry but it is actually 4359 * 63 then it rings and he says "OK".

Comment

Yeah, sure. The bill may be $50,000 dollars, But how do you spend it?
                Use it to get the Reward.
                u put the money in the yellow looking pill thing and send it. he'll send u the key back.

Comment

screwdriver?

were do i get the screwdriver??

Comment

the picture

Hi,

I followed all the directions wich were given here, but I can't get the picture of the wall..

First right top corner, then left top corner, then right bottom corner..

It doesn't fall down.. I have to be in this room forever =p

Comment

nevermind.. fixed it =)

Comment

First you should find as many things you can

I don't know exactly but i think you have to find some bill(behind the paining, but don't know how to move the paining) and send that to somewhere(the pipe on the wall)
                        click on the top corners and click somewhere on the painting.

Comment

Hi,

I followed all the directions wich were given here, but I can't get the picture of the wall..

First right top corner, then left top corner, then right bottom corner..

It doesn't fall down.. I have to be in this room forever =p
                          at last you have to click somewhere ON the painting!!!

Comment

Woot!

FINALY i got it, thanks to all of your posts HAHAHA. I remember doing that one a while back and i got so frustrated that i gave up.
                            .:Batman'sGirlfriend:.?

Comment

how u make the bill fall it doesent work when u press the bottom right
                              The Master Dante is Here

Comment

nvm i did it
                                The Master Dante is Here

Comment

Working...
                                X