Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

actually the number is 4357*63

Comment

I tried everything,but nothing happend. I dialled: 4357*63, 435763*, 63*4357, and because sy wrote that 4359 is OK, i tried 4359*63, 435963*,63*4359.....and so on. HEELP please!

Comment

That game was highly entertaining!!! props too the peeps who found that!!
        Randomosity is a virtue, patience is a shoe!!
        quoted from...well...me

If you're stuck at a riddle.. don't pm me!..chances are.. I'll have absolutely no clue

Comment

i stuck

how do i get the mobile i cant find it please help me

Comment

i sent the bill throught the capsule but i just got the bill back again, he didnt send me a key! i need help!

Comment

Rawr

Originally posted by Unregistered
              at last you have to click somewhere ON the painting!!!
              I did that, but it still won't fall.

Comment

i need help i got the 5 balls i put them in the machine it started to spin i put the nut there to i have the mace an antiena what now

Comment

yay i did it ... its actually quite eesy wen u do it

Comment

??????

How do you take your mobile out>>>>?????

Comment

First you should find as many things you can

I don't know exactly but i think you have to find some bill(behind the paining, but don't know how to move the paining) and send that to somewhere(the pipe on the wall)
                      Great, know I know something.

Comment

Very short, But proves to be entertaining.

Comment

end the game just another escape

i need help i got the 5 balls i put them in the machine it started to spin i put the nut there to i have the mace an antiena what now
                          click on the thing that spins wen you zoom out a screen you use the antenna and pull out the rench behind the bookshelf then you go to the clock &click on top you will see the knife get it then go 2 the bookshelf & cut the box then there will be a screw driver use it on the power point (between the couchs) use the pliers to get the key out go to the cubourd and unlock the box on the top shelf its blue go to the door &unlock it use the mace to kill the zombie

And walla youre out

Comment

click on the thing that spins wen you zoom out a screen you use the antenna and pull out the rench behind the bookshelf then you go to the clock &click on top you will see the knife get it then go 2 the bookshelf & cut the box then there will be a screw driver use it on the power point (between the couchs) use the pliers to get the key out go to the cubourd and unlock the box on the top shelf its blue go to the door &unlock it use the mace to kill the zombie

And walla youre out

Wrong Place
                            Do the Dew

Comment

Originally posted by Lucia_Amemiya
                              Well~~~~take out your mobile and look at the keyboard~~~what do you find? Yeah, you'll find that on each key there're some letters and one digit. So you can find out the relationship between digits and letters. In the sheet there is a "help" and a "me". help=4357 me=63 skull=*. Now you got the telephone Number. Use the phone to call someone. And he will answer "yes".Then you can send the bill(which you got behind the picture)up the pipe and you will get the key for reward. Use the key to out. Game over.
                              what mobile?

Comment

you go to the picture. you click on the upper left corner than the lower left corner that should do it

Comment

Working...
                                X