X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Death's Door

Link:
    http://www.gamershood.com/game.php?id=131

He who fights and runs away can run away another day.

help

been tryin to play this game for a while now,but don't know what to do.please help

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered
      been tryin to play this game for a while now,but don't know what to do.please help
      It's really not worth your time... :-)

Point and click on the floor in the main room to find a sheet of paper. Go to the left into the computer room and turn on the computer. Enter "Dr. Fuller" and the code that is on the paper. (I had a hard time figuring out how to see the items I found. Duh. Drag the backpack to the left and there are your items.)

I don't remember the sequences but you should be able to enter the storeroom after your bit with the computer. There is a key in the storeroom. Use it on the panel in front of the control board.

Click on the circles until you get the bars lined up AND the button in the middle turns yellow. Try moving the outer circle and realigning. Not only do you have to have the bars lined up, but the entire circle needs to be in the right spot.

Some place along the way you will find a data card and a pda. drag the data card over the pda to get info on Dr. Fuller. Write down the code.

When you have shut down the security via the rings in the panel, go to the room thru the portal. If everything was done correctly you will see a box with a number pad. Enter the code and be presented with a lot of text telling you that your mission has been accomplished.

That's it. Bummer.

Comment

I think i'm getting the wrong link. It keeps taking me to cotse.com. Its really weird. I don't see a game link here. At the bottom of the page it says Church of the swimming elephant. Please Help!

Comment

I think i'm getting the wrong link. It keeps taking me to cotse.com. Its really weird. I don't see a game link here. At the bottom of the page it says Church of the swimming elephant. Please Help!

I agree. Thats weird.

I want to play a game not visit a website that says church of the swimming elephant.

Comment

I cant find the bloody website
            ne 1 help please

Comment

same thing is happening to me!

Comment

i know ohhh i wanted to play
                The Master Dante is Here

Comment

i can't go to the link too!

Comment

Gosh!

This **** is not working. I'm gettting church of the swimming elephants too. I even searched in Google. What the Freak??

Comment

This **** is not working. I'm gettting church of the swimming elephants too. I even searched in Google. What the Freak??
                      same
                      this loody thing wont take me to the site.........
                      takes me to the swimming elephants -_-
                      help~?

Comment

The **** link

Point and click on the floor in the main room to find a sheet of paper. Go to the left into the computer room and turn on the computer. Enter "Dr. Fuller" and the code that is on the paper. (I had a hard time figuring out how to see the items I found. Duh. Drag the backpack to the left and there are your items.)

I don't remember the sequences but you should be able to enter the storeroom after your bit with the computer. There is a key in the storeroom. Use it on the panel in front of the control board.

Click on the circles until you get the bars lined up AND the button in the middle turns yellow. Try moving the outer circle and realigning. Not only do you have to have the bars lined up, but the entire circle needs to be in the right spot.

Some place along the way you will find a data card and a pda. drag the data card over the pda to get info on Dr. Fuller. Write down the code.

When you have shut down the security via the rings in the panel, go to the room thru the portal. If everything was done correctly you will see a box with a number pad. Enter the code and be presented with a lot of text telling you that your mission has been accomplished.

That's it. Bummer.
                        If you know the walkthrough you should know how 2 play the game tell us plz

Comment

link still not working
                          keep on keepin on

Comment

Game is not there

Comment

That's it. Bummer.
                              tell us how to get this game started

Comment

Working...
                              X