The Garage Escape

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

keyboard

once you've got all of the planks of wood (shelving) in the spokes on the wall (next to the phone) you can just click on each one starting from the bottom and the very last one (the top) is the keyboard. When you click on them it doesn't look like it's doing anything...

Comment

phone and cord

Originally posted by Unregistered
      OK, so on the ID badge you saw Steve Green's phone number, jot it down.
      But you already know that the phone doesn't work.
      Use the white cable on the phone by zooming in on the phone, selecting the white cable and clicking at random places (Im saying this because that's exactly what I did... and I dont know which click connected it)

On the bottom it will say that the wire is connected to the water and has to be connected somewhere else, zoom out and click on the bottom of the phone, voil?... now pick up the handset and dial Steve's number, wait a few rings, someone will pick up and give u the password for the computer.

By the way, I think the white cable was found in the cabinet in the garage... not exactly sure though...

I can't connect the cord to the phone, everytime i try and click on the phone the phone goes off the hook and then back on again. Very annoying! :{

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered]is under the car, use the jack to lift the car up

how do you get into the game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!

Comment

how do you get in the garage

Comment

Cups

To get into the garage, try knocking the cups over. Bottom left of the cups is a little black mark, try clicking on that...

Comment

hi all

i'm really happy ,finally i did it

the comp. password is 68259

u can get it when u call 555-2994

at first put the black cable in the electricity source under the desk

and click on the water on the floor so , its end will appear in it

put the white cable in the water and the other end to the phone to make

an electic circle , the phone will work

good luck

Comment

help tips

Originally posted by Unregistered
                I can't connect the cord to the phone, everytime i try and click on the phone the phone goes off the hook and then back on again. Very annoying! :{
                Try clicking on the water bottle if that doesnt work then click on the
                phone hang up button, or the numbers?

Comment

the code for the computer is 68259

Comment

Originally posted by Lucas
                    i have done all 5 bits of wod and plugged a power thingy in but the other end is in water what do i do next(i have seen this dude's badge but wot duz it mean)????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ??????
                    it is on the top of the top board.

Comment

im nowere near were ne1 of u r so i dunno wat ur on bout

Comment

how do you ghet into the garage

i cant get in the darn garage

Comment

I beat it, yahoo!

Comment

yahooo

I Did It!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!
                            A Great Game

Comment

This link wont work for me.

Comment

umm yeah

mine is black and i dont understand

Comment

Working...
                                X