No announcement yet.

My Diamond Baby

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ohh..i can't find the letters on the wall....is it really necessary?? SOS ^^

Comment

• the end

the end is just like this?? 2 hands????? LOL

ok ok...that was a hard game...i like it

Comment

• How do I pick up the wire cable behind the computer desk?

Hi, i see the wire cable, but every time i try to pick it up, it always takes me back to the computer desk. If I click on the wire cable, I always seem to click to red arrows used to get back to the previous scene.. Any suggestion?

Comment

• How can I get the Key E? I click on the center of the fan but nothing happens. I followed the instructions of the walkthrough from the first step but the fan does not move at all. Pls help!!

Comment

• help ime stuk at the bit wer u have to find the cable in the top drawer for the vcr ther is no dam cable HELP !!!!!

Comment

• this was hard

Originally posted by Unregistered
              whenever i click on the wire i just go back to front of computer
              i never expected that i need to listen to a music figure out the notes and play it on the piano that was pretty hard
              but it was challenging and in the end satisfying
              i was stubburn i didn't want the forums help but in the end i had no choice so thanks forum

Comment

• cord

can anyone explain me how to get the cord near the safe?
                everytime i try, the red arrows appear and i can't click on the black cord!!!

Comment

• what do i do? the middle button on the safe is unpushable!!!!!
                  Attached Files
                  Evanescence..... Amy lee....

Comment

• By the looks of it you're only supposed to push the top middle button 3 times, or are you pressing the button that is directly in the middle of all the buttons because that one doesn't work. Think of those L's as arrows pointing you in the right dirrection.

I loved the marble puzzle btw. I wish I could find an online game like that

Comment

• Originally posted by nir
                      can anyone explain me how to get the cord near the safe?
                      everytime i try, the red arrows appear and i can't click on the black cord!!!
                      You can't get it from that view, come out and look at the desk corner where the drawers are, it's just sticking out very slightly

Comment

• please help me I didn`t understand marble game. what should I do? I put the marble on the microscope how do I turn 180 degree? can you tell me how
                        please... I need help because this game made me crazyyyy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Unregistered
                          please help me I didn`t understand marble game. what should I do? I put the marble on the microscope how do I turn 180 degree? can you tell me how
                          please... I need help because this game made me crazyyyy.
                          [From Kitty on page 2]
                          First, finish the marble game.

Assuming:
                          ● ● ○
                          ball A, ball B, Empty space

first, you click on ball A, then you click on ball B, ball B will disappear and ball A will be moved to the empty space.

which ended up:
                          ○ ○ ●
                          Empty space, Empty space, ball A

You have to do the same thing again again, until only one marble left and all other marbles gone.

[From MountainDewMan on page 15]

If you did the marble gmae you should get the marble

Once you Put the marble on the micro scope, you'll see a code. Write it down

Now turn your paper in a 180 (upside down) (the paper you wrote the code on)

Now find The Safe

once you find it enter your code

You might have something like this :\/ |_ |_ \/
                          and like kitty said ,the numbers are like this

The numbers just make things easier
                          so anyways heres me example code: \/ |_ |_ \/

The buttons you click on is alway the corner of the angle

so lets look for \/
                          the numbers that make up the V is 1,3,5 and 8
                          but the corner of the \/ is 8 , so click on the button that resembles eight

|_ this on is a right angle

so it would be 7

and so on and so on

Comment

• Hi everyone. is this a good game coz i've heard it is.

Comment

• colour weel

come to a problem with the colour wheel i cant seem to get the middle part to fill up with coulours. i can only get red and every time i click the middle the red colour fills the top part. how do i get the rest of the colours to appear

please help

Comment

• Originally posted by Unregistered
                                come to a problem with the colour wheel i cant seem to get the middle part to fill up with coulours. i can only get red and every time i click the middle the red colour fills the top part. how do i get the rest of the colours to appear

please help
                                you don't want the middle part to fill up with colour. Whenever you click the middle colour, one out of the six colour section will be filled with colour.

Once those six sections has been filled with colour~ you can click the sections each by each to put the colour back to the middle in order to rearrange the order of the colours.

you need those sections to be filled with the right colour in order to solve the problem.

Comment

Working...
                                X