No announcement yet.

My Diamond Baby

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wat in the world is the "ahi" box ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by OneBun; 06-13-2007, 04:05:47. Reason: merged post
    if reading is not a crime then why read?

what the piont of trying to fly if we just keep falling?

Comment

• what a game..its the best ı have played...

Comment

• This really helped me

I had trouble with the music puzzle, this is what helped me from another site (slightly altered):
        (http://jayisgames.com/archives/2005/...#comment-10021, by: stephen michael)

Pink bar:
        - press the third and sixth button on the first row
        - press the first, second, fourth, and fifth buttons on the third row
        - then click the bar thing on the left that will play it.

For the next colored bar:
        - press the fifith and sixth buttons on the third row
        - the third,fourth,and seventh buttons of the fifth row
        - and the first and second buttons on the second to last row.
        - click the bar thing on the left that will play it

For the blue bar:
        - press the third and seventh buttons of the fourth row
        - the fourth and sixth buttons on the sixth row
        - the second and fifth buttons of the eighth row
        - and the first button of the eleventh row.
        - click the bar thing on the left that will play it this opens the door.

*nothing visually happens so when the bars light up, just go and open the door. Then you should be able to figure it out by what happens after that.
        The true meaning of life is to plant trees, under whose shade you do not expect to sit. - N. H.

Comment

• I have one questione from where I have to took steel stick !@!@!@!@!@!
          Originally posted by Kitty
          This game is great, especially the ending and the casting!
          PS: the casting is so great that you should not miss it!!

The door scene:
          steel stick – on top left hand corner of the scene, just below the “AHI”
          electronic chip – inside the “AHI” box

The computer scene:
          wire cable – beside the right hand side of drawer, there is black area poked out a bit

The TV scene:
          screw driver – beside the CD boxes
          paper- between the wooden box and the orange paper
          key A – click on the left hand side of the TV table, where it merged the bed
          music A – The ANDES song, located in the magazine beside the TV. (it is not a physical object)

The bed scene:
          key B – underneath the pillow
          key C – move the pillow 4 times, and it will fall out
          key D – click on the floor underneath the bed, use the steel stick to get it

usage of the keys:
          folded paper - Use key A to open the wooden box located in the TV scene
          pen – Use key B to open the second drawer located in the computer scene
          music B – (Not a physical object) Use key C on the pink musical box located in the TV scene
          marble, remote, doll – Use key D to open the drawer located in the bed scene and completed the mini game (whenever a marble jumped over another marble, the one being jumped over disappear, and you will end up having only one marble.)
          Hint: it is not as hard as you think, just don’t isolate any marble, try it a few times, and pray…. ^_^

others:
          Use the “screw driver” to open the CPU located on the computer scene, put the “electronic chip” into it, connect it with the “wire cable” (PS: there is a cutter inside the CPU, remember to take it)

Put the “paper” into the print and turn on the computer by clicking the CPU, a blue screen will appear and you need to enter a password. Go to the bed scene and place the “folded paper” on the table and use the “pen” on it, so you have the password. (mine is 347192)

After entering the password, you got the paper printed with a pattern on it. Put that piece of paper onto the picture frame located on top of the TV. Cut the picture with the “cutter”, and now you have to solve a mini game again…You have to move the pieces in order to join the colour line…see appendix A for the completed picture…
          (Hint: THIS IS VERY HARD, but starting from the bottom to the top will make a bit easier…once again…damn it , it is hard…) if you think the marble game is hard……I suggest you give up right now… ^^b

Once you finished, you get an “electronic ladybug”. Use this “ladybug” on the wire located “where you got key A”, and you will get a disk.

Use the “remote” on the ceiling fan located on…hm…there is an upper arrow on the “wall with the power outlet on it”…double click the center of the fan and you will get Key E…

Use Key E to open the last drawer located in the computer scene and get a CG and a video tape. (PS: don’t miss the video tape, you can hardly see it because it is black and so do the drawer)

Put the “disk” into another CPU located beside the TV, and you will know the “security safe” is active… Go click the left side of the brown wall located in the computer scene and you find the safe (in case you don’t know where it, see appendix B)…….So, how to open the safe??

1) take the marble and put it under the microscope
          2)look into the microscope and copy down the image on a piece of paper
          3)turn the paper by 180 degree, so that the line will under the “L’s” (cause the microscope turned image around)
          4)those “L”s are the password, each corner of the L represents the position of the button on the safe, so press the green buttons following the order of the Ls.

ABC
          DEF
          GHI

In case you don’t understand, mine is: AHDDIG (if this does not work, the position of the Ls may be random, so you must figure it out by yourself)

now you got a “bottle of C8H7N3O2”, check it out with a magazine on the bookshelf located beside the TV.

Put the “CG” on the hoop located on the top of the bed, use the “C8H7N3O2” on the CG.. (PS: Key F will appear on the cardboard box. If you can’t find it, you must have forgotten to close the drawer after the marble game! So close the drawer and you will find it on the cardboard box)

Use Key F to open the first drawer located in the computer scene, and you got a hammer. DON’T CLOSE this drawer, and go to where the safe located!! There is an AV cable at the back of the drawer!
          Put the “video tape” into the VCR, connect it with the “AV cable”, click on the TV and you will find some codes with music C.

Use the doll on the…..hm….the white air-conditioning window, and you find a brown bottle…Apply this bottle onto the wall, just a bit under the bottom right hand corner of the air-conditioning window, click it a few times and some words appear.

Break the mirror beside the door with the “hammer”, there is a color wheel that require password…

1)Turn off the light, you will find letters one wall and numbers on the other wall.
          2) Each number on the wall represents a letter. And each letter is the initial of a colour to be entered onto the color wheel.
          3) Use the numbers on wall to find initials by matching it with the numbers as seen in the TV and the letters on the wall.
          4) You will have six letters representing six colour

After you solved the colour wheel, there is another challenges, in which you find something similar with the piano inside.

Remember music A, B, and C? Enter the music notes according to those three pieces of music!

● B
          ○ A#
          ● A
          ○ G#
          ● G
          ○ F#
          ● F
          ● E
          ○ D#
          ● D
          ○ C#
          ● C

C C G G A A G (little stars)
          A A B A A B (sakura sakura)
          C# E Ab F# E F# Ab (ANDES)

Whenever you finished enter a song, press the switch on the top in order to start another song. (Since not all of us are musician, I attached the answer on appendix C)

Alright!!! You find a ring!!! And there is the ending!!! Put the ring on the lady’s hand and wait for the amazing casting!!~~~~

And……please……if you find this walkthrough useful, please leave a message. I spent an hour to translate the walkthrough from Chinese to English. (and…if there is any error in the translate causing a failure on the walkthrough, please let me know)

Appendix A (puzzle)

Appendix B (safe)

Appendix C (music)

Comment

• To solve the "15 Puzzle" as they are known, you need to know what the end picture will look like. It's a pipe running from fire red in the bottom left corner to the dark purple in the top right. Empty square is in the top right.

Solution: Find the 4 pieces that create the bottom row, then create a train for them. Go either in order or reverse, but train them into the bottom row. Ignore every other row. Then do the same for the 2nd to bottom row.

Once you have those 8 pieces in place, look for the two pieces that make up the left hand column. Create a train with those two and feed them. Then do the same for the 2nd to left most column and then you should already have the last 3 pieces in play.

End picture: http://members.cox.net/neobane/mdb12.jpg

To Slava: there are 3 silver bars that the Video Card box is sitting on. Take that one.
            Last edited by Geddon; 05-15-2006, 22:08:22. Reason: Edit to Slava

Comment

• Schweet!

That's gotta be the best effort I've seen put into making one of these games. The only problem I have is the music bits!!! I mean without this forum i wouldn't have even paid attention to the music let alone known it was part of completing the final puzzle. Twinkle twinkle i might have managed by myself and the one with the notes in the book, but the music box one I'd either need perfect pitch or to know the song by ear and be able to look it up somewhere. Anyway! Some people wouldn't even recognise the final puzzle as piano keys and if they play with their sound off most of the time (like myself) they could end up impossibly stuck!

Other than that though; 'twas awesome!

Comment

• Steel Stick

Slava:

The steel stick is next to the door on the left hand side on the top. It's not really a stick, it's actually part of a shelf or metal rack or something and it's in the middle. You have to take the middle one carefully before switching to another view of the room by accidentally clicking on the arrow.

You when you see the metal bars near the door below the box take the middle one out.

As a poster (Kitty) said:

"The door scene:
                steel stick ? on top left hand corner of the scene, just below the ?AHI?
                electronic chip ? inside the ?AHI? box "

Hope this helps.
                The true meaning of life is to plant trees, under whose shade you do not expect to sit. - N. H.

Comment

• down the side of the cuboard with the T.V. (Between the cuboard and the wall ) is a little gold key, this opens the little box in front of the t.v on the desk.

Comment

• help, great game thoug

what do i do with the doll? what about the photo? i have played this a long long time.. help me. how can i do the puxxle on the wall? the pieces doesn`t move!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kitty
                      This game is great, especially the ending and the casting!
                      PS: the casting is so great that you should not miss it!!

The door scene:
                      steel stick ? on top left hand corner of the scene, just below the ?AHI?
                      electronic chip ? inside the ?AHI? box

The computer scene:
                      wire cable ? beside the right hand side of drawer, there is black area poked out a bit

The TV scene:
                      screw driver ? beside the CD boxes
                      paper- between the wooden box and the orange paper
                      key A ? click on the left hand side of the TV table, where it merged the bed
                      music A ? The ANDES song, located in the magazine beside the TV. (it is not a physical object)

The bed scene:
                      key B ? underneath the pillow
                      key C ? move the pillow 4 times, and it will fall out
                      key D ? click on the floor underneath the bed, use the steel stick to get it

usage of the keys:
                      folded paper - Use key A to open the wooden box located in the TV scene
                      pen ? Use key B to open the second drawer located in the computer scene
                      music B ? (Not a physical object) Use key C on the pink musical box located in the TV scene
                      marble, remote, doll ? Use key D to open the drawer located in the bed scene and completed the mini game (whenever a marble jumped over another marble, the one being jumped over disappear, and you will end up having only one marble.)
                      Hint: it is not as hard as you think, just don?t isolate any marble, try it a few times, and pray?. ^_^

others:
                      Use the ?screw driver? to open the CPU located on the computer scene, put the ?electronic chip? into it, connect it with the ?wire cable? (PS: there is a cutter inside the CPU, remember to take it)

Put the ?paper? into the print and turn on the computer by clicking the CPU, a blue screen will appear and you need to enter a password. Go to the bed scene and place the ?folded paper? on the table and use the ?pen? on it, so you have the password. (mine is 347192)

After entering the password, you got the paper printed with a pattern on it. Put that piece of paper onto the picture frame located on top of the TV. Cut the picture with the ?cutter?, and now you have to solve a mini game again?You have to move the pieces in order to join the colour line?see appendix A for the completed picture?
                      (Hint: THIS IS VERY HARD, but starting from the bottom to the top will make a bit easier?once again?damn it , it is hard?) if you think the marble game is hard??I suggest you give up right now? ^^b

Once you finished, you get an ?electronic ladybug?. Use this ?ladybug? on the wire located ?where you got key A?, and you will get a disk.

Use the ?remote? on the ceiling fan located on?hm?there is an upper arrow on the ?wall with the power outlet on it??double click the center of the fan and you will get Key E?

Use Key E to open the last drawer located in the computer scene and get a CG and a video tape. (PS: don?t miss the video tape, you can hardly see it because it is black and so do the drawer)

Put the ?disk? into another CPU located beside the TV, and you will know the ?security safe? is active? Go click the left side of the brown wall located in the computer scene and you find the safe (in case you don?t know where it, see appendix B)??.So, how to open the safe??

1) take the marble and put it under the microscope
                      2)look into the microscope and copy down the image on a piece of paper
                      3)turn the paper by 180 degree, so that the line will under the ?L?s? (cause the microscope turned image around)
                      4)those ?L?s are the password, each corner of the L represents the position of the button on the safe, so press the green buttons following the order of the Ls.

ABC
                      DEF
                      GHI

In case you don?t understand, mine is: AHDDIG (if this does not work, the position of the Ls may be random, so you must figure it out by yourself)

now you got a ?bottle of C8H7N3O2?, check it out with a magazine on the bookshelf located beside the TV.

Put the ?CG? on the hoop located on the top of the bed, use the ?C8H7N3O2? on the CG.. (PS: Key F will appear on the cardboard box. If you can?t find it, you must have forgotten to close the drawer after the marble game! So close the drawer and you will find it on the cardboard box)

Use Key F to open the first drawer located in the computer scene, and you got a hammer. DON?T CLOSE this drawer, and go to where the safe located!! There is an AV cable at the back of the drawer!
                      Put the ?video tape? into the VCR, connect it with the ?AV cable?, click on the TV and you will find some codes with music C.

Use the doll on the?..hm?.the white air-conditioning window, and you find a brown bottle?Apply this bottle onto the wall, just a bit under the bottom right hand corner of the air-conditioning window, click it a few times and some words appear.

Break the mirror beside the door with the ?hammer?, there is a color wheel that require password?

1)Turn off the light, you will find letters one wall and numbers on the other wall.
                      2) Each number on the wall represents a letter. And each letter is the initial of a colour to be entered onto the color wheel.
                      3) Use the numbers on wall to find initials by matching it with the numbers as seen in the TV and the letters on the wall.
                      4) You will have six letters representing six colour

After you solved the colour wheel, there is another challenges, in which you find something similar with the piano inside.

Remember music A, B, and C? Enter the music notes according to those three pieces of music!

● B
                      ○ A#
                      ● A
                      ○ G#
                      ● G
                      ○ F#
                      ● F
                      ● E
                      ○ D#
                      ● D
                      ○ C#
                      ● C

C C G G A A G (little stars)
                      A A B A A B (sakura sakura)
                      C# E Ab F# E F# Ab (ANDES)

Whenever you finished enter a song, press the switch on the top in order to start another song. (Since not all of us are musician, I attached the answer on appendix C)

Alright!!! You find a ring!!! And there is the ending!!! Put the ring on the lady?s hand and wait for the amazing casting!!~~~~

And??please??if you find this walkthrough useful, please leave a message. I spent an hour to translate the walkthrough from Chinese to English. (and?if there is any error in the translate causing a failure on the walkthrough, please let me know)

Appendix A (puzzle)

Appendix B (safe)

Appendix C (music)

Thank you Kitty for the awesome walkthrough. Love the game! It was tough even with the walkthrough. Thank you again!

Comment

• How come this game doesn't seem to load for me it always stays on 2168/5541 Kb and then just doesn't move is it just me or does it take an unusually long time to load?

Comment

• I have no idea why the loading stops for you, Tarnz. I have just checked it and had no problems at all... It loaded continually and loading was finished after 1 minute.

Comment

• Someone please tell me if there is another link to this game - it's been 40mins now or is that normal????

Comment

• I have searched, but have found nothing so far. Every link points to this URL :-(

Comment

• Thanks for trying anyways....

Comment

Working...
                                X