Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered
    So Far i've only been able to figure out the following

Open the AHI box on the wall with the door and mirror and take out the computer part (video card?)

Grab the silver key from beneath the pillow and use this to unlock the middle desk drawer where you'll find a pencil

In the desk with the tv and books you'll find a piece of white paper. Load this into the printer

One of the books on this deak with give you info on Luminol, the other on music.

next to the CD's beneath the VCR you'll find a screwdriver, use this to open the computer case and insert the computer part. While you've got the computer case open, take out the box cutter left inside.

Click behind the drawer side of the computer deak to retrieve a kettle cord, plug in to the power board and turn the computer on.

That's as far as I've gotten. The fan works if you stich it on and the black board with the cubes can be used to change the graphic quality.
    I cant pick up the d.a.m.n cord~

Comment

I got an english version of the game!!!!
      What's cooler than be cool? ICE COLD!!!!!!

Comment

I click on fan on a ceiling and I do not receive a key ?. Help!

Comment

after colour wheel

Ican't find something like a piano.
          My wheel is now without colours and one of them has a white point right side.
          What must i do to find de "piano".
          Thanks for all your help

Comment

Originally posted by tired
            Ican't find something like a piano.
            My wheel is now without colours and one of them has a white point right side.
            What must i do to find de "piano".
            Thanks for all your help
            The piano thing is at the back of the colour wheel. You have to place the colours in the right order for the colour wheel to get to the piano thing.

Comment

Japanese???

What are you people talking about? There IS an english version, it tells u that on the very first screen! U can make the choice whether to play in english, or 2 other languages (I think japanese, and sumat else)!!!!!!! Ne1 else found this?

Comment

haha yup it's in english toooo

yea just went to play for the very first time and I saw that it can be in english....geeeeez

Comment

I don?t understand how you solve the dimondpuzzle? I?ve got >V7LL and don?t know what to do whith it???

And also, what am i supposed to do with the letters when i?ve got them? Where shall i put them?

Sorry for really bad english

Comment

dammit

help me i dont get it the damn safe thing it doesnt make sense i do exactly wat i read and i still dont get it the corner wat corner

Comment

• Originally posted by Unregistered
                      I don?t understand how you solve the dimondpuzzle? I?ve got >V7LL and don?t know what to do whith it???

And also, what am i supposed to do with the letters when i?ve got them? Where shall i put them?

Sorry for really bad english

>V7LL ??? are you sure??? there should be six of them, you only have five.

Anyway, >V7LL turned 180 degree:
                      77L^<

The position of the green button:
                      ABC
                      CEF
                      GHI

your safe code is: CCGBI

Comment

• Originally posted by benn0386
                        help me i dont get it the damn safe thing it doesnt make sense i do exactly wat i read and i still dont get it the corner wat corner
                        type out the L's or >'s you got, I may able to help out for the decode.

Comment

• Printing code

http://ctime.cool.ne.jp/cgi/dream/dr...mondBaby&fig=7

Comment

• Originally posted by Unregistered
                            error, can't read

Comment

• Link: http://ctime.cool.ne.jp/MyDiamondBaby/game.htm

Comment

• You can get it in english

on the page where u press play, you can click on english in the top left corner and it makes the game english

Comment

Working...
                                X