Deer Escape

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deer Escape

A deer called "RUSSELL" enjoying his happy life with his friends and relatives at the forest, one day Russell and his friends where planned to play outside the river near to the forest. While enjoying with his friends, rain shower starts Parts of the forest are flooded as high tides combine with heavy rain and strong winds.Severe flood occupies most of the places in the forest. Our Russell lost his family member, it starts searching for their parents once the heavy rain stops. Bridge between the river brokendown because of this flood. PLease help the deer to start his happy life by crossing the river and hug his family members. Construct the broken bridge and help the Russell.

Good luck

play

Please use spoilers for hints and walkthroughs:
    [spoiler=Title Here]Enter text here...[/spoiler]

Please do not post a video walkthrough for 7 days.

Fun one! Although I did find pounding 16 nails in one at a time quite tedious...

Comment

Yeah, the nail thing was a bit of a pain, but I do enjoy games where you have to use a tool for more than one thing, keeps me brain going XD
      If you want to know your past - look into your present conditions. If you want to know your future - look into your present actions.

If I was a pigeon, a pigeon I would be!

www.myspace.com/punkyweirdo

Comment

It's Toooool Time

A student who changes the course of history is probably taking an exam.

As long as the answer is right, who cares if the question is wrong?

Comment

Working...
        X