X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Freaky Friday

Link:

http://www.flashgames247.com/play/4738.html

Escape the room game but with one difference that you can't use your mouse, to point and click, you must use arrow keys and space key.

WALKTHROUGH
    Last edited by OneBun; 07-23-2018, 03:05:56. Reason: updated with working link and added walkthrough

He who fights and runs away can run away another day.

Hey! first!

But I am stuck...
    made special cookies, put the smelly thing in the box.... and now?

Comment

Perhaps I am stupid, but I cannot do anything in this game. I found clover and a bottle of hot sauce and have been able to do nothing else since. When you ask for a hint, it gives you a blank page. This game stinks and I don't like it.

Comment

How did you make cookies and the like. What am I missing? I have looked everywhere. How about an abbreviated walkthrough for what you have done so far?

Comment

How do you get past the dog?

Comment

Where did you get the clover from?

Comment

The clover was in the china cabinet and the hot sauce was in the oven or fridge.

Comment

I am not sure if this is going to help at all, because I think all the items are in different places everytime you play.

1. I got the ivory key from the sofa in the livingroom.
                That opens the door to the music room.
                2. Bottle of hot sauce is in the dining room in the cupboard
                3. tuna casserole is in cookie jar in the kitchen.
                4. In the music room: corrective fluid is in accordeon.
                bag of spice is in the piano
                jar of floor wax is in the xylophone. Use it on the stairs.
                5. Found a fancy key upstairs in the wardrobe. It fits for the locked door in the music room
                6. In the study I found a fountain pen, a birth certificate, a pot of gold and thing to open stiches
                7. In the living room, I used the birthcertificate, the corrective fluid and the pen on the newspaper.
                8. I used the stich opener on the bear in the room with all those stuffed animals.
                9. Found an umbrella in the laundry room
                10. Found a used barf bag in the backyard bin

But am stuck again. Played it twice so far, was different each time. also was able to get the key from the strange guys neck but never could go on from there....

Comment

How do you get into the other rooms? The door to music room is locked and I looked everywhere for a key. Perhaps I just need to restart.

Comment

i got the man in the coma, and now what? (i got the key)

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered
                      i got the man in the coma, and now what? (i got the key)
                      Same here.

I'm starting to wonder if this game is finish-able....?

Comment

From the 2 times I played it:
                        1st time the mission was to know the guy out with the spicy cookies. For that you needed peppers, hot sauce and the bag of spice
                        Other things I found:
                        lucky coin, pot of gold, tuna casserole, birth cerificate, slimy yellow thing that reeks,

2nd time you had to erase his horoscope in the newspaper in the living room with the correction fluid, the birth certificate and the pen.
                        Other things I found:
                        pot of gold, umbrella, tuna casserole, bag of barf, stich opener

Both times you had things to build a stink bomb.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered
                          Both times you had things to build a stink bomb.
                          you have to make it in a box, but where?

Comment

I refreshed and played again.
                            You can build the stink bomb with the Jack-in-the-box in the music room
                            This time I had all the things to change the horoscope, to make "special" cookies and to make the stink bomb 3 times:
                            For that you need the tuna casserole, the yellow stinkin thing and the barf bag. If you fill the box 3 times (and the guy plays with it 3 times) it also knocks him out.

HELL I CAN'T FINISH THIS STUPID GAME!!!!!!!! I am frustrated.

Comment

i knocked the guy out with the cookies and it seems like i've searched everywhere but i can't figure out what to do next

items : pen, umbrella, tuna casserole, pot of gold, four leaf clover, barf bag, lucky coin, birth certificate, rabbits foot, white out, and sulfur

Comment

Working...
                              X