X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Room Mini Game

(Room Escape) Escape from a very mini room:

>> PLAY HERE <<
    Last edited by OneBun; 07-29-2018, 20:34:04. Reason: added a working link. :)
    Seeking Where My Alien & Mysterious Sis Has gone???
    Looney GHer!

This room is really small (I need a microscope) and you can hardly see anything.
    Cℓĭck Here to pℓαγ "Tђє First Door"
    tђє мost cђαℓℓєηgĭηg oηℓĭηє qυєst.

"We don't stop playing games because we grow old,
    we grow old because we stop playing games"
    sigpic

Comment

im here

let the game begin

Comment

****!!

**** game!!

Comment

Help!

Very *small* game!!!
          I've found a kind of memo on the table concerning Cezanne, some chinese/japanese signs behind the Cezanne painting on the wall, a piggy thing and a sort of hammer on the bookshelves and... that's it!!!
          AAARGGGHHH!!!! I really don't know how to combine things and where to find a solution!!!!

Comment

i'm stuck too! where did u find those things? I have a note with "Cezanne" in it, and a hammer thing, but the rest???
            ow...
            uh...
            I feel pretty!
            Don't worry, hurry or 4gt 2 smell z flowers. Itchy nose... AACHOO!!!
            Please let there be someone that still does this.

Comment

man this game screen is too small, i managed to smash the piggy bank with the hammer and got a small key , but dont know wer to use it. also noticed the painting has chinese characters/symbols on it, dont know wot they mean though.
              Reality is an illusion created by lack of alcohol

Comment

use the key on a box thats in the book shelf..inside will be a red cube open it up and there is a calculator sort of thing that you have to put a code in

Comment

How can u use the hammer on the piggy bank??? I've tried but it's impossible...!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by lilmissstudent
                    i'm stuck too! where did u find those things? I have a note with "Cezanne" in it, and a hammer thing, but the rest???

If u just click ont he painting it will show the signs... and for the piggy bank just keep on klicking on the bookshelves... there's a box there as well...

Comment

highlight the piggy bank then drag the hammer to it

Comment

joo

got to the red cube code thing and have no idea how to figure it out. i dont speak any form of asian language. lol

Comment

Thnx!!! I've the red box as well... any idea for the code??? maybe we should do something with the baby-photo (baby referred both to the size and the subject...)

Comment

for those of you who were stuck with the piggy n hammer like i was...DRAG IT :-p
                            many recieve wisdom, but only the wise profit by it

Comment

i found a yellowy box on the book shelf thingy, used the key on it and got a red box from it, but dont know the combination of numbers to unlock it, tried to use the word cezanne in numbers- didnt work. any ideas?
                              Reality is an illusion created by lack of alcohol

Comment

Working...
                              X