Golden Sitting Room Escape

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Golden Sitting Room Escape

It costs one gold coin per five minutes to spend time in this room. Unfortunately you're out of coins now and you need to leave. Sadly the owner of this room is not the most honest businessman in the world as he's made leaving the room very difficult for people. Try to leave before you have to declare yourself bankrupt. Good luck!

Golden Sitting Room Escape

Please use spoilers for hints and walkthroughs:
    [spoiler=Title Here]Enter text here...[/spoiler]

Please do not post a video walkthrough for 7 days.

He who fights and runs away can run away another day.

Eeek, the bolt cutters disappeared

Second time too!

Strange as Angels, Dancing in the Deepest Oceans

Comment

Same thing....
      When you get the yellow key and receive wire cutters, they do not go into inventory....

Comment

yep ,bug

Comment

And I,me out of here . simple . good luck with the bug . try to by-pass your admin .

Comment

Out. I didn't have any trouble with it no bugs.

Comment

I didn't get the picture puzzle, so I used the bolt cutters to break out a window and escape.
              Don't forget you are awesome.

Comment

Can't find the orange key :-(
                Can anyone spare a hint?
                Thanx!!

Comment

These last two escape the room games - this one and the Great Bedroom Escape - aren't loading for me.
                  I'm using FF and never had problems with Gamershood before. I've read on other fora that I'm not the only one with this problem.
                  I'd rather don't want to use IE and I haven't installed Chrome on my PC.
                  Is there a reason why FF doesn't work anymore?

Comment

Very nice game once again! I had no problems/glitches...

Comment

Originally posted by celli View Post
                      These last two escape the room games - this one and the Great Bedroom Escape - aren't loading for me.
                      I'm using FF and never had problems with Gamershood before. I've read on other fora that I'm not the only one with this problem.
                      I use FireFox exclusively here, and have no problems. One suggestion is to sign up at gamershood.com (the main site, not this forum), this will at least allow you to skip the ads

Strange as Angels, Dancing in the Deepest Oceans

Comment

Originally posted by tipper75 View Post
                        I use FireFox exclusively here, and have no problems. One suggestion is to sign up at gamershood.com (the main site, not this forum), this will at least allow you to skip the ads
                        disabling Ad blocker did the trick, guess they found a way to make you watch the ads, but I'll try your way too, thanks Tipper

Comment

Originally posted by celli View Post
                          I have experienced this problem ever since Gamershood switched to the Playwire Flash player. The Playwire player requires the ads to show. If you use an ad blocking plug-in (or a Windows Hosts file) to block ads, then the games will not play. Try switching off your ad blocking plug-in (or renaming the hosts file), and then you should be able to play.

Comment

out now ,bug was fixed

Comment

Originally posted by susiwang79 View Post
                              Can't find the orange key :-(
                              Can anyone spare a hint?
                              Thanx!!
                              It's
                              Don't forget you are awesome.

Comment

Working...
                              X