Clear All

• tipper75
    replied

Out

Leave a comment:

• Kzin
    replied
    Originally posted by NMSquirrel View Post
    this is the third time the walkthrough link from an escape game has directed me to this site..

please..

POST A WALKTHROUGH!!!
    not ppl complaining about the game not working.
    Just tell what help you need and it will be supplied.

Leave a comment:

• NMSquirrel
    replied
    this is the third time the walkthrough link from an escape game has directed me to this site..

please..

POST A WALKTHROUGH!!!
    not ppl complaining about the game not working.

Leave a comment:

• Kzin
    replied
    Originally posted by celli View Post
    These last two escape the room games - this one and the Great Bedroom Escape - aren't loading for me.
    I'm using FF and never had problems with Gamershood before. I've read on other fora that I'm not the only one with this problem.
    I'd rather don't want to use IE and I haven't installed Chrome on my PC.
    Is there a reason why FF doesn't work anymore?
    We're working on it...the problem is, I don't have any problems nor any of the other mods. So we try to reproduce the error.

Leave a comment:

• Purp
    replied
    Originally posted by susiwang79 View Post
    Can't find the orange key :-(
    Can anyone spare a hint?
    Thanx!!
    It's

Leave a comment:

• old biker
    replied
    out now ,bug was fixed

Leave a comment:

• GodfatherND
    replied
    These last two escape the room games - this one and the Great Bedroom Escape - aren't loading for me.
    I'm using FF and never had problems with Gamershood before. I've read on other fora that I'm not the only one with this problem.
    I have experienced this problem ever since Gamershood switched to the Playwire Flash player. The Playwire player requires the ads to show. If you use an ad blocking plug-in (or a Windows Hosts file) to block ads, then the games will not play. Try switching off your ad blocking plug-in (or renaming the hosts file), and then you should be able to play.

Leave a comment:

• celli
    replied
    Originally posted by tipper75 View Post
    I use FireFox exclusively here, and have no problems. One suggestion is to sign up at gamershood.com (the main site, not this forum), this will at least allow you to skip the ads
    disabling Ad blocker did the trick, guess they found a way to make you watch the ads, but I'll try your way too, thanks Tipper

Leave a comment:

• tipper75
    replied
    I use FireFox exclusively here, and have no problems. One suggestion is to sign up at gamershood.com (the main site, not this forum), this will at least allow you to skip the ads

Leave a comment:

• SueJ999
    replied
    Very nice game once again! I had no problems/glitches...

Leave a comment:

• celli
    replied

Leave a comment:

• susiwang79
    replied
    Can't find the orange key :-(
    Can anyone spare a hint?
    Thanx!!

Leave a comment:

• Purp
    replied
    I didn't get the picture puzzle, so I used the bolt cutters to break out a window and escape.

Leave a comment:

• benton2lil2late
    replied
    Out. I didn't have any trouble with it no bugs.

Leave a comment:

• suburbancoyote
    replied
    And I,me out of here . simple . good luck with the bug . try to by-pass your admin .

Leave a comment:

Working...
X