Dorfield's Scary Adventure

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered
    I can get all the way to the room with the multicolored door, but the puzzle in that room is too difficult for me. Some crazy code generator that doesn't explain itself (neither did any other puzzle, but they were moderately easy to figure out). Here is where each of the other keys are:

1) Yellow = in the fireplace past the basement monster guy
    2) Red = in the lower right drawer of the bookshelf cupboard
    3) Pink = in the Grandfather clock
    4) Green = behind the cloud painting
    5) Multi-color = behind the coats in the yellow door room

Hints on how to solve puzzles. Don't read if you don't want to know:

1) Clock: set minute hand on 4
    2) Clouds: look out the window
    3) Tree: you get more than wire cutters in the trunk room
    4) Coats: no hints here. Just shuffle 'em til you see the key

Stuck on the generator right now.
    I can't get past the monster

Comment

game in general

eh its a barely ok game and what makes it so bad is the fact its a major rip off of garfields scary scavanger hunt!

http://www.garfield.com/fungames/sca...engerhunt.html

which is a much better game... so is the second one which im stil stuck on!

Comment

Originally posted by les
        eh its a barely ok game and what makes it so bad is the fact its a major rip off of garfields scary scavanger hunt!

http://www.garfield.com/fungames/sca...engerhunt.html

which is a much better game... so is the second one which im stil stuck on!
        Hey, i'm still learning. And i built all by myself, the engine etc. just the point is same, but you have to learn somehow

He who fights and runs away can run away another day.

Comment

sorry but wher is the scissor to cut the gate (first step-embarrassing) Please help

Comment

Wire cutters?

where do you get the wire cutters?

Comment

Monster

Originally posted by Unregistered
              1) Yellow = in the fireplace past the basement monster guy
              2) Red = in the lower right drawer of the bookshelf cupboard

how can you get behind the fireplace guy? its the same with the drawer, in my case dorfield just scares himself every time i click there
              YOU CANT BITCH

Comment

Oh boy I feel stupid!

I can get so far, but can't get past the monster guy... any advice PLEASEEEEEE!!!!! this game's drivin me insane, yet I can't turn it off!!

Thanks in advance!

DOC

Comment

walkthrough

freedom...

Comment

Watch the language.
                    Hey there, if you get stuck with anything just send me a message and let me know

Comment

Go left all the way until u c a carpet and click it(*), go back to the front doors *.. go twards the green door, go left in the game room. * the clock, the time is 7:20.. get the pink key.. go right all the way until u c the window.. memorize the could formation... go straight out the room... go left until u c a could painting.. put the coulds in order till u get the green key.. go 2 the green room.. * on the bottom right cabinet.. code is 37.. get red key.. go back into the game room and keep going left until the red door.. open pink lock.. get siccors or w/e in box.. go upstairs then go right to get fire estiguisher.. go back downstairs outside.. keep going right.. * fence.. go through.. * tree.. code is 8283 then * circle.. get fruit.. go back inside.. keep going left until u get to the basement.. * monsters ear.. go left.. * fire.. get yellow key.. go upstairs to yellow door.. shuffle w/ clothes till u c rainbow key.. go to rainbow door.. click the lights from least to great (( 4 8 2 7 1 6 3 5)).. the 5 zeros @ bottom.. put 54906(last 5 numbers).. then press start.. get blue key.. go back outside and keep going right.. * the place where u put the key and get your way out to freedom! now that wasnt so hard.. was it? lol

Comment

By the way always put spoiler tags around walkthroughs or i may have to delete the messages.
                        Hey there, if you get stuck with anything just send me a message and let me know

Comment

Thanks Guys!

Thanks for your help! I can sleep at night again!

Comment

Thanx

you guys were really helpful thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jazz

Comment

Confused

people said look at the movements the generator makes, but my generator just sits there every time I put in a combination! I'm so confused!

Comment

use the buttons press them in the irght order and the arrow moves up one.

Comment

Working...
                                X