X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

!!omg!

I've got 14!! hints?! anybody!?!

Comment

Check post #14 - it's a walk thru - it's two above yours.

Thank you to the person who wrote that!

Such a cute game and I loved the ending!

Comment

Pretty good

Comment

cool game huh ?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered
            I went court but now theres just an empty talk bubble and i cant do anything? anybody know why?
            This happened to me after finding 14 clues. Prior to that, every time I went to court I didn't have enough clues but the judge gave me more time, LOL.

I still never saw a cat to use to chase the mouse away, so couldn't get in the kitchen to see the note.

I'm too tired to refresh the game tho, all that clicking at the office pool was getting annoying.

Comment

Ha it turned out Billy Bob wasnt abducted in the first place then outside the court house Billy Bob was abducted...

Comment

If you keep clicking the signs and talking to the spitting farmer, he'll keep gossiping, finally, you'll knock him out and you have your 15th clue. Just in case anyone's still interested.

Comment

i like his dancin at da end lol funny lil guy

Comment

That game was surprisingly fun.

Comment

what???

i am totally stuck,what do i do??? i mean i got only 9 things and i can't find the movie theater or get to the guy on top of the roof of the gas station,also,what do i do with those hipie people????but so far great game!!!!!!

Comment

Help

when u go to the guy selling stuff there is no brown alien.HELP??!!??ANYBODY!!!@!

Comment

i had the cat eat the mouse already, in the atic...does this mean i'm scrwd?

Comment

when i'm trying 2 get the scythe and stuff in the attic the ladder keeps breaking!!! HELP!!

Comment

i've got 14 clues: the note, the poster, the scythe and the blowtorch, E.T., red haired guy, blonde guy, truck, little girl, napping guy, purple video , green alien suit, spitting guy, blu video and brunette guy.... what else is there?

Comment

***?!

Originally posted by Unregistered
                                I went court but now theres just an empty talk bubble and i cant do anything? anybody know why?
                                That happened 2 me 2!!

Comment

Working...
                                X