http://www.gamershood.com/flashgames/210
    Episode 3
    http://www.gamershood.com/flashgames/211
    Episode 4
    http://www.gamershood.com/flashgames/212
    Episode 5
    http://www.gamershood.com/flashgames/213

Again, you have to solve some murders.
    Last edited by Mistery; 08-01-2006, 00:59:40.

He who fights and runs away can run away another day.

walktrough

can someone give me a walktrough for version 4?

Comment

Need help with first one.

Comment

okay I will help anyone out
        Do the Dew

Comment

Episode 4

I'm not actually going to tell you everything people say that's important because everything people say IS important

So I guess it is somehow a walkthrough

heres some stuff from the conference room

Ted Thump: "As far as I know she did not have a pimp. I got the impression that "Baldy" was a customer of some kind. My sister also was a drug abuser so it is possible that "Baldy" could be her dealer."

Ted Thump: "No. So on the 16th I called her to tell her that it must have gotten lost in the mail and to ask her what was in the letter that was so important - but her roommate said she was still not home from work from the night before. I called again on the 17th,18th, and again on the 19th. Still no word from her. On the 20th I filled a missing persons report. Earlier today I received word that Dolly's body was found. I was told that her identity was confirmed by comparing dental records."

Go to the burn down building and look near the bottom right corner , you'll see a flairgun

look by the fireman and you'll find a kerosene

Now you seem to know what and how the fire got started

Now go to the morge and use the MCX scan

Put M on low

Put C on high

Put X on median

Now you need to answer a hard question

hope you get this

Players use coins on "Everquest" that are made up of copper, silver, gold, and what

which is platinum

...It is a "K85M" - a very rare type of ammo. It can only be fired from a special handgun called a " Killya 85mm ". Each slug is filled with a small amount of plastic explosive that (usually) detonates just after impact. In this case the bullet was a dud and did not explode. Killya 85mm 's are very rare, very expensive, very loud and very nasty

Wow now you know HOW she got killed
          it wans't from the fire i was from a bullet

Before you leave the morgue , click on the thing in his hand, a ear

"When I pumped the stomach for the fluid test I found this in the dead woman's stomach. A human ear! The level of digestion would seem to indicate that it was bitten off and swallowed just prior to death. It is the right ear from a pink skinned man between the ages of 15 and 30. Your guess is as good as mine as to how it got there. The teeth marks on the ear are human and are (not surprisingly) consistent with the bite pattern of the dead woman."

Now that needs to be checked in the ER *wink wink*

"Oh-yeh! I remember him. What a jerk! He came in at around 4 A.M. on the 15th. His ear had been bitten off! He lied and said that a dog had attacked him, but I could tell that those bite marks were human. I figured he must have been in a bar fight or something.
          When the nurse asked him to sign some forms and give his social security number and address - he refused. When I demanded that he at least sign the release form he put down a big "X".
          "He appeared to be in his early 20's, had pink skin and was completely bald. He was about 5'8", 150lbs. That's about all that I can remember..... Oh! One more thing! I noticed that he had a big scar on the back of his neck . It was a very old scar - like a large knife had cut the back of his neck when he was a kid."

now go to the Victim's apartment and talk to her

He was bald, pink skinned, in his early 20's.... It was dark so I didn't get a real good look at him."

What a ass I mean HER Friend died!!!!!!

Well she says theres some stuff in the alley but you don't really need to check it out

Now go to the gun apartment and check out the gun for that bullet you found earier

You: "I'm investigating a murder case. There is a dead woman at the morgue with an unexploded 'K85M slug in her head."

Shop Keeper: "The buyer's name is 'Allen Ferguson' and he lives at 101 Pheasant Dr. According to my records he paid for the gun, a holster and two boxes of ammo with his Platinum card. That was one month ago today."

Allen Ferguson: "It was terrible! I came home a little earlier than usual. I turned on the lights and found a man in my living room! Before I could say or do anything he pushed me down and ran out the front door. I locked the door behind him and called the police."

You: "What did he steal?"

Allen Ferguson: "A pair of candlesticks, my coin collection, a lap-top computer and a gun."

You: "Oh? What kind of gun?"

Allen Ferguson: "It was a 'Killya 85mm' handgun.... What I'm most upset about was my coin collection being stolen. Most of the coins were not really very valuable. But one was a very rare gold coin from the treasure trove of Emperor Tang.... worth $5,000. I was really proud of it. I bought it at a yard sale for only $50. I was going to donate it to the Stickville museum. There even was a short article written about it in the Stickville News Democrat. I was hoping you were here to tell me that you had found the man who had robbed me and that you had my stolen property. Why are you here?"

You: "More than likely, yes. Can you describe the man who robbed you?"

Allen Ferguson: "He wore a grey shirt, green sweat pants and was carrying a trash bag. I presume my stolen property was inside. He was in his 20's, had pink skin and was completely bald. The robber also had a tattoo of a skull and cross bones on his arm (like a pirate flag). After the robbery the police had me look at mug shots, but I was unable to find anyone who looked exactly like him."

Well you pretty much have nothing

Go back to the Police Station and go to sleep

A Good Sleep Might help you (just click on the pillow)

Go in door 1

" look in melting desk and you will find a creepy man"

Go to door 2

"pull sam's finger"

Well look at the top left drawer and you will find uncle sam

pull his finger

talk to him and he might help ya out

"Looook inn ze poket
          ov ze smiling koat."

Well go back to the Victims apartment and go through the trash and find the coat

look through the pocket

yey a coin and a note

Dear Ted,
          I'm kind of in a bind. I went to a customer's home by the name of "Baldy". He is this weird bald guy with a big freaky purple birth-mark on his chest. While at his place he started bragging about how he had robbed a rich guy's house and stole a gold coin worth $5,000. He showed me the coin and started blabbing about how smart he was and stuff.
          When he wasn't looking I sprayed him with the pepper spray that I keep in my purse. (not to be confused with the mace that I keep next to my bed at night.) Then I grabbed the coin and ran off. I tried to take the coin to a pawn shop, but they only offered me $100 for it. Then I remembered that you used to collect coins and I figured it would be smart to mail you the coin. That way you can sell it and mail me a check for half. I've enclosed the coin. Please call me when you get this letter so that I know that it arrived safely.
          Love Dolly

Now go back to the Police Station and check the computer
          Check the FBI files

Now you have enough data to catch this ass wipe

Name: James "Baldy" Brink

Height: 5'8"
          Weight: 155lbs.
          Eyes: Blue
          Sex: Male
          Race: Pink
          Hair: None

Distinguishing Characteristics:
          Scar on neck
          Tattoo (skull and cross bones)
          Purple birthmark

History:
          7 juvenile offences for petty theft. Since turning 18 years old James Brink has been arrested 6 times. Convicted only once in 1998. Served two years in Stickville Prison for breaking and entering. Released January 2000. Arrested and released 4 times since. Suspected in 8 cases of burglary and has 2 outstanding warrants out for his arrest for illegal gun possession.

now you can find where he is but you have to take another test

I answered this one

The drug "Diazepam" falls into this class of drugs

which is benzodiazepine

Now get that Guy

I won't ruin the ending for you though

To open the door you have to kick the door down

Lol I love running over the asshole

I guess that's the end

I will help you with number 1 later
          Do the Dew

Comment

Originally posted by MountainDewMan
            Episode 4

I'm not actually going to tell you everything people say that's important because everything people say IS important

So I guess it is somehow a walkthrough

heres some stuff from the conference room

Ted Thump: "As far as I know she did not have a pimp. I got the impression that "Baldy" was a customer of some kind. My sister also was a drug abuser so it is possible that "Baldy" could be her dealer."

Ted Thump: "No. So on the 16th I called her to tell her that it must have gotten lost in the mail and to ask her what was in the letter that was so important - but her roommate said she was still not home from work from the night before. I called again on the 17th,18th, and again on the 19th. Still no word from her. On the 20th I filled a missing persons report. Earlier today I received word that Dolly's body was found. I was told that her identity was confirmed by comparing dental records."

Go to the burn down building and look near the bottom right corner , you'll see a flairgun

look by the fireman and you'll find a kerosene

Now you seem to know what and how the fire got started

Now go to the morge and use the MCX scan

Put M on low

Put C on high

Put X on median

Now you need to answer a hard question

hope you get this

Players use coins on "Everquest" that are made up of copper, silver, gold, and what

which is platinum

...It is a "K85M" - a very rare type of ammo. It can only be fired from a special handgun called a " Killya 85mm ". Each slug is filled with a small amount of plastic explosive that (usually) detonates just after impact. In this case the bullet was a dud and did not explode. Killya 85mm 's are very rare, very expensive, very loud and very nasty

Wow now you know HOW she got killed
            it wans't from the fire i was from a bullet

Before you leave the morgue , click on the thing in his hand, a ear

"When I pumped the stomach for the fluid test I found this in the dead woman's stomach. A human ear! The level of digestion would seem to indicate that it was bitten off and swallowed just prior to death. It is the right ear from a pink skinned man between the ages of 15 and 30. Your guess is as good as mine as to how it got there. The teeth marks on the ear are human and are (not surprisingly) consistent with the bite pattern of the dead woman."

Now that needs to be checked in the ER *wink wink*

"Oh-yeh! I remember him. What a jerk! He came in at around 4 A.M. on the 15th. His ear had been bitten off! He lied and said that a dog had attacked him, but I could tell that those bite marks were human. I figured he must have been in a bar fight or something.
            When the nurse asked him to sign some forms and give his social security number and address - he refused. When I demanded that he at least sign the release form he put down a big "X".
            "He appeared to be in his early 20's, had pink skin and was completely bald. He was about 5'8", 150lbs. That's about all that I can remember..... Oh! One more thing! I noticed that he had a big scar on the back of his neck . It was a very old scar - like a large knife had cut the back of his neck when he was a kid."

now go to the Victim's apartment and talk to her

He was bald, pink skinned, in his early 20's.... It was dark so I didn't get a real good look at him."

What a ass I mean HER Friend died!!!!!!

Well she says theres some stuff in the alley but you don't really need to check it out

Now go to the gun apartment and check out the gun for that bullet you found earier

You: "I'm investigating a murder case. There is a dead woman at the morgue with an unexploded 'K85M slug in her head."

Shop Keeper: "The buyer's name is 'Allen Ferguson' and he lives at 101 Pheasant Dr. According to my records he paid for the gun, a holster and two boxes of ammo with his Platinum card. That was one month ago today."

Allen Ferguson: "It was terrible! I came home a little earlier than usual. I turned on the lights and found a man in my living room! Before I could say or do anything he pushed me down and ran out the front door. I locked the door behind him and called the police."

You: "What did he steal?"

Allen Ferguson: "A pair of candlesticks, my coin collection, a lap-top computer and a gun."

You: "Oh? What kind of gun?"

Allen Ferguson: "It was a 'Killya 85mm' handgun.... What I'm most upset about was my coin collection being stolen. Most of the coins were not really very valuable. But one was a very rare gold coin from the treasure trove of Emperor Tang.... worth $5,000. I was really proud of it. I bought it at a yard sale for only $50. I was going to donate it to the Stickville museum. There even was a short article written about it in the Stickville News Democrat. I was hoping you were here to tell me that you had found the man who had robbed me and that you had my stolen property. Why are you here?"

You: "More than likely, yes. Can you describe the man who robbed you?"

Allen Ferguson: "He wore a grey shirt, green sweat pants and was carrying a trash bag. I presume my stolen property was inside. He was in his 20's, had pink skin and was completely bald. The robber also had a tattoo of a skull and cross bones on his arm (like a pirate flag). After the robbery the police had me look at mug shots, but I was unable to find anyone who looked exactly like him."

Well you pretty much have nothing

Go back to the Police Station and go to sleep

A Good Sleep Might help you (just click on the pillow)

Go in door 1

" look in melting desk and you will find a creepy man"

Go to door 2

"pull sam's finger"

Well look at the top left drawer and you will find uncle sam

pull his finger

talk to him and he might help ya out

"Looook inn ze poket
            ov ze smiling koat."

Well go back to the Victims apartment and go through the trash and find the coat

look through the pocket

yey a coin and a note

Dear Ted,
            I'm kind of in a bind. I went to a customer's home by the name of "Baldy". He is this weird bald guy with a big freaky purple birth-mark on his chest. While at his place he started bragging about how he had robbed a rich guy's house and stole a gold coin worth $5,000. He showed me the coin and started blabbing about how smart he was and stuff.
            When he wasn't looking I sprayed him with the pepper spray that I keep in my purse. (not to be confused with the mace that I keep next to my bed at night.) Then I grabbed the coin and ran off. I tried to take the coin to a pawn shop, but they only offered me $100 for it. Then I remembered that you used to collect coins and I figured it would be smart to mail you the coin. That way you can sell it and mail me a check for half. I've enclosed the coin. Please call me when you get this letter so that I know that it arrived safely.
            Love Dolly

Now go back to the Police Station and check the computer
            Check the FBI files

Now you have enough data to catch this ass wipe

Name: James "Baldy" Brink

Height: 5'8"
            Weight: 155lbs.
            Eyes: Blue
            Sex: Male
            Race: Pink
            Hair: None

Distinguishing Characteristics:
            Scar on neck
            Tattoo (skull and cross bones)
            Purple birthmark

History:
            7 juvenile offences for petty theft. Since turning 18 years old James Brink has been arrested 6 times. Convicted only once in 1998. Served two years in Stickville Prison for breaking and entering. Released January 2000. Arrested and released 4 times since. Suspected in 8 cases of burglary and has 2 outstanding warrants out for his arrest for illegal gun possession.

now you can find where he is but you have to take another test

I answered this one

The drug "Diazepam" falls into this class of drugs

which is benzodiazepine

Now get that Guy

I won't ruin the ending for you though

To open the door you have to kick the door down

Lol I love running over the asshole

I guess that's the end

I will help you with number 1 later
            dude vers 4 is da guy who died 6 years ago
            i love snacks
            IM A PIXIE
            http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e1.../Maple0006.jpg luv maplestory

Comment

I don't know where you got that from

I follow it from this website

http://normandcompany.com/STICKMAN/

I couldn't find it on Gamershood
              Do the Dew

Comment

I'll help anybody out

Okay for Episode 1

Stabbing in stickville

You're late, Detective!...Now shut-up and listen up!... There has been a murder here in Stickville... We have a body at the morgue, evidence at the crime scene, a witness, two suspects and a partridge in a pear tree... the witness and two suspects are waiting in the conference rooms but I suggest you visit the crime scene and morgue first... however this is your case, so you can do as you please... return here when you have enough evidence to convict... (By the way - your phone has been fixed but only use it for official police work!) Stop by your desk - then find the killer!"

okay lets get Started

Witness: *pit stain* Tabby

"Hi my name is Tabitha... I was taking a short cut down an alley and I saw a man bleeding on the ground then I saw another man running away...but did not get a good look at him... his green shirt is about all that I can remember... I can't even remember what shade of green that it was... "

And the two suspects

aka Bob

and

aka Joe

now check out the crime scene

check the garbage ,if you look closer , you'll find a bloody knife

Good job....you have found a clue!...it's a knife covered in the victim's blood...nothing more was found after carefully searching the rest of the trash....

before you go , look at the artwork on the wall

*teehee a penis*

well lets go to the hospital

Before looking at the body, look inside the box

you'll find a key

It's a key with the number " 7465 " on it. It looks like it could be a key to someone's locker or perhaps it's a safety deposit box key

now look at the body

eww a moldy tooth * or is it*

and check out his cool tatoo on his hand

now check out what had killed him

eek

Now that you have that number you should see where that leads to
                Maybe call it

"Hello... You have reached the Bank of Stickville... We are unable to come to the phone right now... So please leave a message and we will get back to you... Or, if you like, you can come visit us... Our address is 405 Wall rd. "

well go there

"Welcome to the Bank of Stickville, Detective... Did you hear about the bank robbery in nearby Normalville? I hope nothing like that will happen here... How may I help you?"

Can you show me box 7465?

Great job! You have found a clue! Holly Cow! It's the money that was stolen from the Normalville Bank just two days ago

I wonder who did it?

Lets gather the info

We found a lot of stolen money

a peice of green cloth

and two people with a bad alliby

Hmm...

Once you figured who did it, talk to the cheif and you win!!!!

WOW!!! GREAT JOB!.....
                Apparently the victim and *** were the two who robbed the Normville bank two days ago...the victim must have stashed the loot in his safety deposit box...it would seem that the victim and *** got into an argument, probably over the money, that resulted in a struggle...during the struggle the victim bit ***'s ***** and tore off a chunk...Then *** stabbed the victim twice with a knife....*** then threw the knife into the trash before running off...
                CONGRATULATIONS!!
                Do the Dew

Comment

Hey any of you fullas on the 5th one? I'm like nearly towards the end but I just can't figure out where to get the last VITAL clue and it's killing me lol any help would be appreciated.

Cheers

Comment

Oopsies, never mind, I finished it lol yay for me!!!

Comment

Ohh ok
                      Do the Dew

Comment

whenever i enter words etc. (eg for the telephone, to drive somewhere or to get the tox reports) it doesnt work! i hit the "enter" button (or whatever the action is) and nothing happens. so in the second game i cant get the biology reports, or drive to the apartment, and i can never use any phone numbers i find.

so... you get the picture

if anyone can help, please do. and before you ask, theres no pop up blockers or anti-virus that interferes with it. nothing works even with it all disabled

Comment

Ive known that site for years,
                          And I've beat every game they have. =D

Comment

help?

i still need help with this:

Originally posted by Unregistered
                            whenever i enter words etc. (eg for the telephone, to drive somewhere or to get the tox reports) it doesnt work! i hit the "enter" button (or whatever the action is) and nothing happens. so in the second game i cant get the biology reports, or drive to the apartment, and i can never use any phone numbers i find.

so... you get the picture

if anyone can help, please do. and before you ask, theres no pop up blockers or anti-virus that interferes with it. nothing works even with it all disabled

Comment

Try turning off your pop up blocker?

Maybe that 's interuptting it
                              Do the Dew

Comment

Working...
                              X