Secret of Mystery House 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Secret of Mystery House 2

Secret of Mystery House 2, developed by Rex Cartagena, is the sequel to the point and click adventure Secret of Mystery House. You walk around an abandoned elderly care center searching for clues to find a missing priest, or proof you did...

Play Secret of Mystery House 2

Play Secret of Mystery House 2

Click image for larger version

Name:	Secret-of-Mystery-House-2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	15.3 KB
ID:	1698079

Please use spoilers for hints and walkthroughs:
    [spoiler=Title Here]Enter text here...[/spoiler]

Please do not post a video walkthrough for 7 days.

Last edited by Ronsoca; 11-01-2011, 03:48:01.

made it out

Comment

where are my pictures? Papers with # on them? wonder if I should have just noted them.
      and trying to reach my mom in rehab - on the phone more than playing here. need another key or something.
      Last edited by NannaJoy; 11-01-2011, 21:20:35.

Comment

nope ,you need them in the final room
        numbers were
        found them on my notes spreaded around here

Comment

thanks for that Biker. Added some to my post above.
          argh! hunting place for open Bible. think I've been to all rooms but must have missed one.
          Last edited by NannaJoy; 11-01-2011, 21:56:41.

Comment

key

Comment

I'm mapping on paper and making notes.I've the 3 pics but not other item. Wish I could pause game. I keep trying to get my mom at the rehab section of where she has an apartment.
              Found anotheritem. Thought I had another locked door .. maybe just exit?
              Nope - just left the building. Now off to eat. And I did reach mom ..

Thanks Biker.
              Last edited by NannaJoy; 11-01-2011, 23:19:14.

Comment

Thanks for the postabout my game, you might like to play the third part of this game which was released December Friday the 13th, 2013. You can play it here: http://www.secretofmysteryhouse.com The game is online and is way bigger and longer than the previous two, so allow some loading time before playing. Also more updates will come to it, as in more ghosts, and hauntings, it will keep evolving. The site of the game has all the details of the horror story related to the game. Good Luck!!!

Comment

Working...
                X