Shinto Shrine (Jinja)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shinto Shrine (Jinja)

(PnC Adventure) A nice old-fashioned type P'n'C game. To use items, you must click & drag them, and to examine them, drag you them to "check".
    PLAY!

(Japanese, but language is not a barrier to play. )

Please use spoilers like this:
    [spoiler=Title Here]Enter text here...[/spoiler]
    Last edited by Mistery; 06-16-2007, 22:09:53.
    Seeking Where My Alien & Mysterious Sis Has gone???
    Looney GHer!

argh im stuck and no one is here!
    Try my first Riddle
    www.freewebs.com/nickyedin

first 10 to finish - Derevko, HJMUM, vivi, Hurleyup, doughnut2, JULESMCT

Comment

So far i have 2 orbs, a crowbar, 2 stones (used), a trowel (used), duct tape (used), 3 keys (used), a bow and arrow (used), found two notes, and a card with a green thing on it (used), and a fuse. Now i am stuck
      Don't Drink Drive.......it's a laundry detergent!

Comment

ok where is the bow and arrow? and the other stone?
        i have 2 orbs, crowbar, hammer thing, tape, trowel, green thing, round mirror, green tear-shape thing, fuse, and 2 keys, found the notes and 3 numbers too.

Edit oh and a statue
        Try my first Riddle

Comment

Last edited by OneBun; 06-17-2007, 03:10:16. Reason: please use spoilers for hints

Comment

thanks!

green thing i think you have.....did you put it on the thing next to the big statue?
            Try my first Riddle

Comment

which rock? lol there are heaps of rocks

Comment

did you get it? Have you made any further progress? im sooo stuck! i know what i have to find but just cant get it anywhere
                Last edited by Mistery; 06-16-2007, 23:30:44.
                Try my first Riddle

Comment

How do I get the kitty to move?

Comment

dunno - you can move its ear and tail but cant seem to do anything else with it!
                    Try my first Riddle

Comment

I only found one key that opens the 2 drawers in the little chest. Can't find a use for the duct tape or hammer. The scroll seems to indicate that there's something under the kitty...must need something to tease him with. I've managed to light the statue's eyes and now I'm stuck.

Comment

what scroll did you see that on?
                        Try my first Riddle

Comment

thanks, found the mirror and the doll, but can't figure out what the code means on the cylinders uptop

nvm yes the purple scroll (cylinder) has two X marks on it.........one is under the cat. so how do you move it?

Comment

Duh...should have figured out the pipe thing myself.

The purple scroll is a map. It shows an X on the paving block in front and also on the one that the cat is sleeping on.

Comment

Originally posted by Kira699
                              thanks, found the mirror and the doll, but can't figure out what the code means on the cylinders uptop
                              well the purple one shows you where to move the paving stone and maybe to move the cat
                              (maybe something to do with the rope around the tree?!)

Yellow one shows you the red thing that you push the button on
                              Green one is what you need to put on the shelf I think. so I am looking for a sword of somesort. but I cant find it anywhere!
                              Try my first Riddle

Comment

Working...
                              X