Musaic Box

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Musaic Box

Uncover all of your grandfather`s sheet music, hidden in his home amongst a treasure trove of gorgeous antiques and musical relics! Melodious music box games will let you piece these special compositions together and unleash their symphonious secrets! Unlock Creative Mode and write your own outstanding arrangements! With a house full of secrets and a box full of music the aural excitement never ends!

Play Here

Please use spoilers for hints and walkthroughs:
    [spoiler=Title Here]Enter text here...[/spoiler]

Please do not post a video walkthrough for 7 days.

I totally enjoyed this one very much!! Loved it! Thank you!

Comment

enjoyable but long and I've got to hit the sack. Played longer than I had planned thinking there was just one more.

OK - didn't save so I'm not going to start over. Only have an hour ..
      Last edited by NannaJoy; 01-18-2012, 19:32:04.

Comment

but it only was one more again and again...grin...that ones was very nice

A student who changes the course of history is probably taking an exam.

As long as the answer is right, who cares if the question is wrong?

Comment

Loved this... brilliant

More songs, and less looking for clues, please !!

Comment

Oh, this was *wonderful* -- best game I've played in I don't know how long... *Thank* you!!

Comment

i've played this twice and I just can't open the third room. I don't have anything else to find in any room (all zero) and i have already solve all of the songs. But it won't give me the key for the third room. Does anyone else have the same problem? I check the walkthrough but the only thing i could find is that it was suppose to give me the key after i solved Symphony no 40.
              I really like this game but it's very annoying that i can't keep going.

Comment

Working...
              X