Cipher - Crack the Code

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PM sent Thanks!

EDIT: Got Status Ignis.. now back to level 33. Thanks!!!
    Last edited by Epic; 01-17-2011, 22:47:46.

Comment

• It's never late for this riddle
      Glad you got help too

Comment

• Originally posted by Secret Pirate View Post
        It's never late for this riddle
        Glad you got help too
        I agree. This is a great riddle. Made it to 33 without seeking help, but it seems the level difficulty has increased while my brain power has decreased! LOL

Comment

• Congrats for that
          Cipher has that effect so don't go blaming the brainpower lol, I'm sure you're more than capable

Comment

• I don't know -- everyone seemed to find 33 so easy, but I can't make sense of what I've found. I know I'm looking at the right things, but can't match them up with the clues I'm given

Comment

• Have you done enough research ??
              Pm me with your findings

Comment

• I finally got 33! Don't know why that level gave me such pause... oh well -- I'm off to conquer bigger and better levels

Comment

• Yay
                  Glad you got it Epic

Comment

• Stuck on 43. If anyone has any hints I'd appreciate it. I can PM you what I've done thus far (it's not much) LOL

Comment

• hi Epic, if I remeber well first thing to do is

I'm here for a while, PM me if you want

Comment

• Thanks PM sent

UPDATE! Finally solved 43. First part killed me... then I thought I was gonna die when I saw the second part. Took a break, came back and literally saw the answer as I was sitting down LMAO

EDIT: Came back to try to finish this riddle and I'm stuck on 48. I'm pretty sure I have the right idea of which way to go, but I can't seem to find the right answer. Nudge anyone? or can I PM someone to check my method? Thanks in advance.

NVM... got 48 with help from Bronwyn. Made it to Temp End and think I found the hidden Bonus Level, but it looks familiar so I'm not sure if I'm on the right track LOL

FINALLY!!!! Status Zephyr is solved
                        Last edited by Epic; 02-07-2011, 22:13:28.

Comment

• Stuck on level 10.....cant think of any answer..pls help pls help.

Comment

• Attention, ladies and gentlemen...

You will find that level 50 is finally live. You will also find that it is very. Very. Very. Very. Hard. Brace yourselves.

Comment

• Still working on 50.
                              So far a really good level. Pity I didn't had time to play the last days.

If anyone needs help with the start or with the gold-, emerald-, amethyst- or ice rooms, let me know.
                              I myself am still busy with A4 part 2 and E1 , but with the others I can help.
                              Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• Adventure....

If you need more you know where to find me!
                                Luthorien

Comment

Working...
                                X