X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SeanShamrock
    replied
    Level 8 Help!

OKay so after having to use google to solve puzzle 7 I had to google some research on ASCII and solved the riddle but when i try to log on to level 9 with the word I received from decrypting the ASCII puzzle it still won't work. Can someone please pm me the answer.

Leave a comment:

• qkumbr
    replied
    Can anyone here lend a hand with level 60?

Leave a comment:

• Mj31
    replied
    Hi! anyone here done the cryptos puzzle? I need help! there is no one else viewing that page now.

sorry... i know this is not the right forum, but no one is one the right one and no ones posted since 2006 (except me)
    Last edited by Kzin; 03-06-2013, 16:10:25. Reason: Please use edit to avoid double posting

Leave a comment:

• Parung
    replied
    Hepl, please. I'm stuck in level 15. I have done with image then symbols then meaning of symbols and i know what that symbols conversion means but what to do with that converter...the output after processing is again unreadable.

Leave a comment:

• qkumbr
    replied
    Got E5!!! Wow, incredibly hard, and clever.

Myriad door:

Leave a comment:

• qkumbr
    replied
    Level 50, E5... am I supposed to Google search for outside knowledge? (religious symbolism, palm readings, etc.)

Last one to solve before I can open more doors. I'm absolutely stuck and out of ideas.

Last edited by qkumbr; 01-24-2013, 05:44:53.

Leave a comment:

• Adventure
    replied
    Originally posted by lovemynemesis View Post
    I'm stuck on level 41. I have 2 eggs, but don't know what to do next and can't find cipher for symbols from the picture. Can someone hint me. Pm is ok.
    I remember this level was altered since I solved it and there are now passwords to protect it. I am certain I can help but I need the url and the username and password to access the level.

unless the level wasn't changed that much and this hint helps you..

Leave a comment:

• lovemynemesis
    replied
    I'm stuck on level 41. I have 2 eggs, but don't know what to do next and can't find cipher for symbols from the picture. Can someone hint me. Pm is ok.

Leave a comment:

• lovemynemesis
    replied
    Anyone plays this?
    Last edited by lovemynemesis; 09-28-2012, 16:04:36.

Leave a comment:

• Luthorien
    replied
    Last edited by Luthorien; 09-20-2012, 11:25:45.

Leave a comment:

• xxkiller12x
    replied
    sir help on lvl 4 please

Originally posted by Secret View Post
    I have sent you a pm

I'm at 32, I have found the other, and all the L******, but not sure what next, a little nudge please?
    please help me in lvl 4 please pm me

Leave a comment:

• Nevarim
    replied
    level 7.. i see what i need but when i type it in the url, it gives me an error??

NVM. i did somethign wrong here haha.
    Last edited by Nevarim; 08-23-2012, 21:00:02.

Leave a comment:

• Zegarhegg
    replied
    Lvl 50 is such a big thing !
    Are the rooms independent, or related so that I need answer of one room to solve another?
    Cant even sort out the first one.

Leave a comment:

• Oxfordvalley
    replied
    Could someone help me out with level 34? I have every part of the level found, I just cannot seem to find the similarity within each part...Please PM me if anything is a little too private to be posted here...

Leave a comment:

• Luthorien
    replied
    Anytime

Leave a comment:

Working...
X