Harry Potter Riddle!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harry Potter Riddle!

Here, I am new in riddles and all, and this is my first riddle. I made it easy, because I'm kind.
    http://harrypotterriddle.webs.com/intro.htm

DO NOT POST SOLUTIONS. GIVE HINTS ONLY!

USE SPOILER TAGS TO GIVE HINTS AND TO COVER PARTS THAT COULD SPOIL ANY PART OF THE RIDDLE TO OTHERS.

This is how you make spoilers

You can practice spoilers Here
    Last edited by tipper75; 09-20-2011, 15:23:09. Reason: Moved thread to "New Games", where all new games must be posted.

Level 3

I really like the concept for this Riddle, I am a huge HP fan. Thanks for inviting me Lifesariddle.
    I am currently staring at Level 3 and getting no where fast.

Oh it would HELP if I pressed the ready button. I amaze myself on how stupid I can be sometimes............ Here I go...................

SOLVED................

---------- Post added at 11:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:10 AM ----------

I am really stuck on

OH ya and can you give me the url to get the FACEBOOK PAGE. I searched facebook but cant find Riddly Harry Potter

---------- Post added 09-25-2011 at 09:02 AM ---------- Previous post was 09-24-2011 at 11:46 AM ----------

Good Morning. Still stuck on the same place..........................HELP SOMEONE
    Last edited by DazednConfused; 09-24-2011, 15:22:39.

Comment

Stuck on stage 1 of 6. I think I've got the right character but I'm not sure and it isn't working.
      Edit: Got it eventually. My mam came in and pointed the right answer out to me. Figures

Am now stuck on the same part as @DazednConfused. I can't find the facebook page and the answers aren't working for me
      Last edited by bladedXrose; 09-25-2011, 16:18:26.

Comment

I think we have to
        those letters to make a
        , I have searches for a LONG time and looked at a lot of HP names but none of them match those letters..... I'm sure Lifesariddle will come save the day soon.

---------- Post added 09-26-2011 at 05:59 AM ---------- Previous post was 09-25-2011 at 12:51 PM ----------

Just wanted to post the Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/riddlyharrypotter
        Thanks Lifesisariddle

---------- Post added at 07:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:59 AM ----------

Hey, I figured it out LEVEL 5 Solved

Check out the source, Look
        . That is what we have to

Originally posted by bladedXrose View Post
        Stuck on stage 1 of 6. I think I've got the right character but I'm not sure and it isn't working.
        Edit: Got it eventually. My mam came in and pointed the right answer out to me. Figures

Am now stuck on the same part as @DazednConfused. I can't find the facebook page and the answers aren't working for me
        Last edited by DazednConfused; 09-26-2011, 12:14:45.

Comment

Got level 5 eventually. I've got to go for school so I'll return later and continue.

Comment

YAY PEOPLE ARE REPLYING YOU ROCK!!!! oh, if anybody's stuck on level 6,

Comment

I'm on the level with the weird swirly picture
              Any clues?

Comment

Originally posted by bladedXrose View Post
                I'm on the level with the weird swirly picture
                Any clues?
                the first four letters of whatever it says there are things that the people in a play/movie use for pretending. Harry's wand is an example. The answer is
                Last edited by lifeisariddle; 10-03-2011, 12:17:30.

Comment

I am stuck.....................Find the coordinates ex A1, I am not sure what to do here at all...................

HELP I am still very stuck
                  I did save the
                  but its not helping me come up with the solution
                  Last edited by DazednConfused; 10-01-2011, 12:13:02. Reason: Still Stuck

Comment

Nice riddle.. but i got stuck at 4 out of 6 now. I know who the woman in the picture is, but that didn't work though... help would be great on this one.

Comment

Make sure you put the number after the name..................

Comment

Stage number to be exact. For example,

Comment

Working...
                        X