Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MasterOfAngels
    replied
    Ok, now I got through Child's Play and Golden Beginnings, but Stuck on Take my Liberty. I feel like it has something to do with Othello (The board game) And I have every possible move mapped out on a piece of paper. But now I'm just stuck.

Leave a comment:

• Adventure
    replied
    Originally posted by gamerpaige View Post
    I got past Catch The Incorrect and now I'm stuck on You Forget So Easy, too. I can't figure out what the numbers and letters mean... anyone able to help?
    Sorry, I have been incredibly occupied and have not logged in here for months. I am able to help and I have replied to you PM. If you still need help with this level or another, let me know. I will log in here now more frequently.
    edit: Answered your PM!

@MasterOfAngels, same counts for you. If you need help with any level, just let me know.
    Last edited by Adventure; 05-25-2015, 22:26:51. Reason: PM was sent

Leave a comment:

• MasterOfAngels
    replied
    I am still stuck on Catch the Incorrect.

I literally have Caught all that's wrong with it Grammatically, but now I'm stuck.

Edit: Ok Now I'm on Child's Play. Seriously, I have trouble on the easy ones
    Last edited by MasterOfAngels; 05-08-2015, 20:58:18. Reason: Update

Leave a comment:

• gamerpaige
    replied
    Originally posted by GlacierMerman View Post
    Hi, anyone still around?
    I've really been enjoying this riddle, but now I'm stuck at 'You Forget So Easy'.
    I got a few eggs

Any nudge in the right direction would be greatly appreciated!
    I got past Catch The Incorrect and now I'm stuck on You Forget So Easy, too. I can't figure out what the numbers and letters mean... anyone able to help?

Leave a comment:

• Kzin
    replied
    Originally posted by gamerpaige View Post
    Hey guys, my BFF and I found and finished The First Door over the weekend and started The Second Door yesterday. We CANNOT figure out the chalkboard puzzle. I saw Adventure's post above, but we still can't make any of our guesses work. Can someone PM me to help?
    I have infromed Adventure but she is not available this week. So, sorry to say, but you have to wait a bit. Unless of course another smart riddler reads this. Will try to find one.

Leave a comment:

• gamerpaige
    replied
    Originally posted by Adventure View Post
    to continue from there..
    Hey guys, my BFF and I found and finished The First Door over the weekend and started The Second Door yesterday. We CANNOT figure out the chalkboard puzzle. I saw Adventure's post above, but we still can't make any of our guesses work. Can someone PM me to help?

Leave a comment:

• GlacierMerman
    replied
    You Forget So Easy

Hi, anyone still around?
    I've really been enjoying this riddle, but now I'm stuck at 'You Forget So Easy'.
    I got a few eggs

Any nudge in the right direction would be greatly appreciated!

Leave a comment:

• Adventure
    replied
    Originally posted by GreenKat View Post
    I got stuck on the chalkboard level too, however, if you type in C******L******, it takes you to a dead end with a hint.
    to continue from there..

Leave a comment:

• GreenKat
    replied
    I got stuck on the chalkboard level too, however, if you type in C******L******, it takes you to a dead end with a hint.
    Last edited by Adventure; 06-30-2013, 09:58:20. Reason: blanked out letters

Leave a comment:

• Adventure
    replied
    Absolutely not.
    I already opened my notes, and this level might be the most hard of all, and it's a bit tricky as well.

Leave a comment:

• NeraGufetta
    replied
    Got it, finally!!! Again, thank you very much, Adventure! Can't really say it was simple after having solved it but certainly it was a good one. I got through Take My Liberty and The Square Table easily and now I'm stuck again with You Forget So Easy. Adventure, if you don't mind can I PM you?

Leave a comment:

• Adventure
    replied
    I am going to PM you.

Leave a comment:

• NeraGufetta
    replied
    Of course I am, I love and hate The first door riddle, is the best one, imo! Now

Now that I think about it maybe I didn't figure out properly the meaning of 63, does it have a special meaning?

Leave a comment:

• Adventure
    replied
    Hi, great to see you are still on this riddle.

Leave a comment:

• NeraGufetta
    replied
    Originally posted by Adventure View Post
    Your idea how to start and how to continue is correct.
    First of all, thank you for your help, I really appreciate that!
    I still don't get the solution, I am afraid... =(

Leave a comment:

Working...
X