No announcement yet.

The Second Door

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Of course I am, I love and hate The first door riddle, is the best one, imo! Now

Now that I think about it maybe I didn't figure out properly the meaning of 63, does it have a special meaning?

Comment

• I am going to PM you.
      Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• Got it, finally!!! Again, thank you very much, Adventure! Can't really say it was simple after having solved it but certainly it was a good one. I got through Take My Liberty and The Square Table easily and now I'm stuck again with You Forget So Easy. Adventure, if you don't mind can I PM you?

Comment

• Absolutely not.
          I already opened my notes, and this level might be the most hard of all, and it's a bit tricky as well.
          Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• I got stuck on the chalkboard level too, however, if you type in C******L******, it takes you to a dead end with a hint.
            Last edited by Adventure; 06-30-2013, 09:58:20. Reason: blanked out letters

Comment

• Originally posted by GreenKat View Post
              I got stuck on the chalkboard level too, however, if you type in C******L******, it takes you to a dead end with a hint.
              to continue from there..
              Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• You Forget So Easy

Hi, anyone still around?
                I've really been enjoying this riddle, but now I'm stuck at 'You Forget So Easy'.
                I got a few eggs

Any nudge in the right direction would be greatly appreciated!

Comment

• Originally posted by Adventure View Post
                  to continue from there..
                  Hey guys, my BFF and I found and finished The First Door over the weekend and started The Second Door yesterday. We CANNOT figure out the chalkboard puzzle. I saw Adventure's post above, but we still can't make any of our guesses work. Can someone PM me to help?

Comment

• Originally posted by gamerpaige View Post
                    Hey guys, my BFF and I found and finished The First Door over the weekend and started The Second Door yesterday. We CANNOT figure out the chalkboard puzzle. I saw Adventure's post above, but we still can't make any of our guesses work. Can someone PM me to help?
                    I have infromed Adventure but she is not available this week. So, sorry to say, but you have to wait a bit. Unless of course another smart riddler reads this. Will try to find one.

A student who changes the course of history is probably taking an exam.

As long as the answer is right, who cares if the question is wrong?

Comment

• Originally posted by GlacierMerman View Post
                      Hi, anyone still around?
                      I've really been enjoying this riddle, but now I'm stuck at 'You Forget So Easy'.
                      I got a few eggs

Any nudge in the right direction would be greatly appreciated!
                      I got past Catch The Incorrect and now I'm stuck on You Forget So Easy, too. I can't figure out what the numbers and letters mean... anyone able to help?

Comment

• I am still stuck on Catch the Incorrect.

I literally have Caught all that's wrong with it Grammatically, but now I'm stuck.

Edit: Ok Now I'm on Child's Play. Seriously, I have trouble on the easy ones
                        Last edited by MasterOfAngels; 05-08-2015, 20:58:18. Reason: Update

Comment

• Originally posted by gamerpaige View Post
                          I got past Catch The Incorrect and now I'm stuck on You Forget So Easy, too. I can't figure out what the numbers and letters mean... anyone able to help?
                          Sorry, I have been incredibly occupied and have not logged in here for months. I am able to help and I have replied to you PM. If you still need help with this level or another, let me know. I will log in here now more frequently.
                          edit: Answered your PM!

@MasterOfAngels, same counts for you. If you need help with any level, just let me know.
                          Last edited by Adventure; 05-25-2015, 22:26:51. Reason: PM was sent
                          Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• Ok, now I got through Child's Play and Golden Beginnings, but Stuck on Take my Liberty. I feel like it has something to do with Othello (The board game) And I have every possible move mapped out on a piece of paper. But now I'm just stuck.

Comment

• Originally posted by MasterOfAngels View Post
                              Ok, now I got through Child's Play and Golden Beginnings, but Stuck on Take my Liberty. I feel like it has something to do with Othello (The board game) And I have every possible move mapped out on a piece of paper. But now I'm just stuck.
                              Close but not the right game

Perhaps that the PM I sent is a too large spoiler. Once you know the right game, it's possible you can solve it on your own without the help in my PM. Good luck!
                              Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• Stuck on Catch The Incorrect.. Got some hints from TFD and figured out a few things but still can't seem to get to the answer! help please..

Comment

Working...
                                X