Z to A Riddle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Z to A Riddle

Z to A Riddle is another free online change the URL riddle game by Jonthewatch for Escapegames24.com. 26 levels to beat, with a few eggs thrown in for good measure. Beat the riddle to get the fireworks. Answers can be given if they are accompanied with an explanation.

Good luck and have fun!

Play Z to A Riddle

DO NOT POST SOLUTIONS. GIVE HINTS ONLY!

USE SPOILER TAGS TO GIVE HINTS AND TO COVER PARTS THAT COULD SPOIL ANY PART OF THE RIDDLE TO OTHERS.

This is how you make spoilers
    [spoiler=title]spoiler text here[/spoiler]

You can practice spoilers Here
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Yvonne; 10-30-2011, 20:03:27. Reason: Added Riddle notes

teaching riddles

Hi all, I don't mind if answers are given with a full explanation as I am making teaching style riddles. I find many of the other riddles too hard and obscure so I am making riddles to progressively teach how to play this genre of game. Have fun, that is the main thing!

Comment

Originally posted by jonthewatch View Post
      Hi all, I don't mind if answers are given with a full explanation as I am making teaching style riddles. I find many of the other riddles too hard and obscure so I am making riddles to progressively teach how to play this genre of game. Have fun, that is the main thing!
      I like Z to A riddle very much! I agree with you: I'm a beginner with riddles and I like to have fun (and not frustration) by learning!

Comment

Working...
      X