• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nooby Riddle

There are only 8 levels.

Play here

Good luck and Enjoy.

~Volde

WARNING ~ USE SPOILER TAGS WHEN NECESSARY.
    DO NOT GIVE SOLUTIONS. GIVE HINTS ONLY.
    THIS IS HOW YOU MAKE SPOILERS ~
    [spoiler=Title Here]Enter text here...[/spoiler]
    Last edited by Voldemorto; 07-01-2007, 19:10:02.

Thanks. I enjoyed your riddle, hope you add more. you have a small mistake on level 7
    but i think you did a great job

Comment

finished

Finished, enjoyed your riddle. thanks

Comment

Wow... I was 5th to finish....
        Carry on, no reason to stop on 8 levels!!!
        Congrats.... nice, easy and enjoyable riddle....
        Best company one could ever wish for: Sumitra, Vivi, ArchaicDome, ShiningStar, Monkey, LilliPutt, Eternal Becky, Farmwife, Iva, EscapeGirl... and still waiting for more...

Comment

i cant see anything on level 2-the penguins-ive lowered the contrast, but there is nothing there

Comment

Level 7

You get some numbers, I think you know what to do, but the last number must not be that number. It has to b
            He just made a mistake in his own riddle.

Just cleared the riddle !

Comment

I need some help with level 2. I see something there, but can't make it out. Help Please!!

Comment

Originally posted by jahorris
                I need some help with level 2. I see something there, but can't make it out. Help Please!!
                for this I

Comment

hello
                  can someone help me with level 5? i don't have sound on my computer :\ so i can't hear the music... please help me

Comment

yay done, nice riddle, waiting for more levels

Comment

Great riddle!

*~The Shining Star of GH~~*

The riddlers gang: Vivi, Sumitra, Hunter, Bizarrochick, Monkey, Archaicdome, and Teeodd!
                      June 15th is fundayja day! July 9th is Teeodd day! July 10th is Sumitra day! July 11th is Shining day! September 13th is Crazy day! September 18th is Robot day! October 13th is Party 4 Ever day! March 15th is Archaicdome day!

*~a proud Mommy to be~*

Comment

finished took me around 30mins , this is a great riddle, make some more!!! soon youll be making javascript riddles
                        i am.....

bat cat mateys: george147, escapegirl, darknight ,
                        mystery, Becky, onebun, lilliput , lili, jenni, electrogirl, mitty and doglover!jcatlz101 if youwant to be my matey just talk to me

oh and....
                        my best riddle: www.freewebs.com/testriddle/1st to finish: no one yet!

Comment

Wow, didn't expect for this riddle to be enjoyed so much Thanks for comments everyone

I might make more levels later

Also fixed the level you told me to fix

Comment

I will appreciate a little hint on level 6. I know the cipher, but don't know what I should decioher.

Comment

Was fun...Thanks! Gonna go check out your other 2 now!

Originally posted by dizzy
                              Was fun...Thanks! Gonna go check out your other 2 now!
                              Sorry, thought you had others! Well you should make more then! And sorry for the double post. Don't know how to edit on this forum!
                              Last edited by EscapeGirl; 07-06-2007, 08:20:36. Reason: Merged Posts: Please do not multiple post in a row. Use the EDIT button.

Comment

Working...
                              X