X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congrats Bronwyn and Wb

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronwyn View Post
      Yellow corridor comes after staircase with numbers.

Have you done 34 with record player?
      Yeah done it.You must find out the song it self.So search deeply.You know where to look don't you.

BTW can I get some help for level 34 the one comes before yellow corridor
      I still find each day too short for all the thoughts I want to think, all the walks I want to take, all the books I want to read, and all the friends I want to see.

Comment

• Woo hoo I got it too...Haven't figured out the staircase though...we'll have to wait for help

Comment

• Sorry for the late answer, problems with internet connection.

For staircase with numbers (34): You have to find out the sequence to get the next number. You need some math here. Pm me if you need more help.

I found the song, thank you! Talking with the plant now.
          Suomi-Riddle

Suomi-Riddle 2

Comment

• Originally posted by Aneninen View Post
            Uh-oh.

One of the Level39s was seriously bugged, since the screen for the correct answer was missing. I don't know how.......

Also, the server of the Temporary end shoutbox was down. This means, that I didn't manage to create the Hall Of Fame, plus, I'm still unsure that those who reached any of the Ends yesterday were able to leave a message.

A ghost in the machine day ...
            Darn, I knew it was a bug. I hate bugs!
            And to think I was actually first or maybe second to reach one of the temp ends.

Thanks for fixing it rather fast, Aneninen.
            Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Adventure View Post
              Darn, I knew it was a bug. I hate bugs!
              And to think I was actually first or maybe second to reach one of the temp ends.

Thanks for fixing it rather fast, Aneninen.
              in my book, you were the first
              good job Adventure

has anyone passed level 37? (with the question mark)
              Bored? Feeling life is not challenging enough? Why don't you try my riddles:
              Shahar C's Easy Peasy Riddle
              Who's Got Game
              Nothing but Morse
              and my latest cooperation with Tamk - Beauty and the Geek

They will make you want to

New - have you checked the GH online riddle contest yet?

Comment

• way to go adventure...hi and good to see ya shahar but I must go off to bed now...cya later

Comment

• Originally posted by shaharc View Post
                  in my book, you were the first
                  good job Adventure

has anyone passed level 37? (with the question mark)
                  Only do what source tells you to do

BTW:I have done the staircase thx bronwynHow about 38 two paths and at the same 38.Not same but twins aren't they.Any help pls
                  Last edited by ova; 07-18-2008, 13:04:49.
                  I still find each day too short for all the thoughts I want to think, all the walks I want to take, all the books I want to read, and all the friends I want to see.

Comment

• Originally posted by ova View Post
                    I need help this 38 as well

And where is this yellow corridor which everyone talks aboutHahaha probobly after 34 which I couldn't pass yet
                    Level 38 with the vegetation:

Giving my cat away. >http://img329.imageshack.us/img329/4...onhogm4gy4.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by luke2301 View Post
                      Level 38 with the vegetation:

Yeah I did indeed.But didn't help me as they did to you.More hint..s maybe...

Comment

Yeah I did indeed.But didn't help me as they did to you.More hint..s maybe...

By the way, i need help on the 34 with the record player

I've already found the music a comment on it ;o
                        Giving my cat away. >http://img329.imageshack.us/img329/4...onhogm4gy4.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by luke2301 View Post

By the way, i need help on the 34 with the record player

I've already found the music a comment on it ;o
                          So google it to find out the name of the song.Everything on this level gives clue to you about that song
                          OK OK OK
                          I'm soooo stupid that I didn't try it before.I'm on 39.

Comment

• level 37?

Hi everyone,

Great to see more levels up! I am so baffled by 37. I've read the clues people have been posting here, but more than anything it confuses me more!

I've read the source and got a .txt telling me I need a number...but what number?!

Comment

• Originally posted by practicalymagic View Post
                              Hi everyone,

Great to see more levels up! I am so baffled by 37. I've read the clues people have been posting here, but more than anything it confuses me more!

I've read the source and got a .txt telling me I need a number...but what number?!

I need some help on 39.What am I missing here?????

Comment

I need some help on 39.What am I missing here?????
                                thanks for that Ova, I'm now on a txt page that looks completely crazy...am trying to decrypt as we speak!

Comment

Working...
                                X