Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bloody
    replied
    I tried to leave a message on the server, but couldn't make a guest account. I remember that there exists an unofficial mirror site, and wanted to ask whether certain egg pages for certain levels had always existed, or if the mirror site's first accesses for each page weren't logged until much later. If anyone from there still occasionally visits these forums, please PM me, or reach out to me via my level list document, so that I can ask you about them.

Leave a comment:

• bloody
    replied
    At a certain point, we ought to exchange emails, but I prefer PMs here too much to do that any time soon. I'll clear up my inbox. My second- or third-last PM was unclear, sorry about that. I know all about that conversation you mentioned, and the thing it refers to. But I really am prohibited from talking about it, so I can't say any more. I may have already said too much. Lastly, you should probably censor that name.

Leave a comment:

• Tawny
    replied
    Bloody, I tried sending you a message but it said you have exceeded your quota. I was talking about the Cecile conversation. You said you hadn't found it. Sorry if I misunderstood.

Leave a comment:

• Tawny
    replied
    I keep getting 500 error. I have completed 3 temps ends, insane twisted player, tuning fork, fairy point, fairy path, the other path that shall not be named, two button repositories and the Magic 8 Ball. Still looking for MM7 and 4 other things. Oh and I was told the Anvil and the Glass Onion don't exist yet. Wish me luck!!!

Leave a comment:

• Tawny
    replied
    Ok completed: MM 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, and 8. Also, fairy point, fairy path, ro** ca**, tuning fork, m**** * b***, 2 button respositories and found 2 temp ends. Still need MM 7, an***, other temp ends, w**** p**** n*******, and a******** m**. Thank you Bloody!!!!

Edit: And the Insane Twisted Player!!!!
    Last edited by Tawny; 4 weeks ago.

Leave a comment:

• Tawny
    replied
    I fixed it. Had to delete some messages. Now working fine. Thank you!

Leave a comment:

• tipper75
    replied
    Originally posted by Tawny View Post
    Sorry, I can't post messages, it keeps giving me a Cache error.
    Tawny, can you PM me or Kzin with more details and we will look into this.

Leave a comment:

• Tawny
    replied
    Sorry, I can't post messages, it keeps giving me a Cache error. Removed some messages, I'm good.

Leave a comment:

• Tawny
    replied
    I don't understand???

Leave a comment:

• bloody
    replied
    On a level which is purple, with buttons on the floor, what use does the
    have in the solution?

(I've solved this level already, I'm just confused about that one clue.)
    Last edited by bloody; 11-16-2023, 03:31:54.

Leave a comment:

• Tawny
    replied
    Ok found the temp end of Camala and found and completed the other V75. Awesome! Thank you Bloody!!!

I also, completed Udele 75, 76, 77, and 78. Again thank you Bloody!!! Also, found the Rose card.

Completed Wendy and found another temp end. Two so far. Cooking with gas!!! Thank you Bloody!!!
    Last edited by Tawny; 11-09-2023, 03:24:51.

Leave a comment:

• Tawny
    replied
    Ok found the temp end of Camala and found and completed the other V75. Awesome! Thank you Bloody!!!
    Last edited by Tawny; 10-23-2023, 07:43:43.

Leave a comment:

• bloody
    replied
    V77: Something on the level tells you what you need to do to get the number. How you do that is the problem.

Leave a comment:

• Tawny
    replied
    Homies I am totally stuck on V77 Stay on Target. I think I've tried it all but no joy. Could I get a hint. As always, thank you and hope you're having a great weekend!!! Considering we've had temps between 105 and 108 for over a month and half, the weather here is kinda nice now, in between 85 and 90. Stay cool my peeps. Fall is coming!!!

Solved Xenia 62 going to 63. Wow that crazy easy. Still working on V77 Stay on Target. None add up to the number. A hint would be nice. Thank you!
    Last edited by Tawny; 10-10-2023, 19:16:28.

Leave a comment:

• Dedalus
    replied
    Hello ppl, tawny have U completed the game?
    I am stucked in some places but few time to play.
    Stay safe,
    Deda.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X