Daily Life

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daily Life

This is a simulation game. Get a room and a job, earn money, make friends, buy food, and achieve your goals within 7 days. Have fun!

Play Here

i hate this game. You won't even know when is the right time you should feed her/him!! She/He always ends up at the hospital and spends like 150 dollars! DAMN! i hate it... and is this game really possible to finish?!..really disappointed thought it was fun...oh well

yay first post!
    Last edited by Mistery; 11-15-2008, 02:31:06. Reason: Please edit your post instead of multiple posting

Comment

Eh!!??

OOokay. While this game CAN be fun, it's a pain in the royal... butt.

1. There's glitches EVERYWHERE. For example, if you're on the fourth level, and you don't buy your apartment after a certain time, you can never get rent for it. Like, EVER. So you're stuck not sleeping and getting sent to the hospital. Or my favorite one, you accomplish ALL of your goals but still get the game over screen! What the hay!?

2. There should be some sort of save button for this thing in case glitches come along. I had to to restart from the beginning SOOOO many times all because of a glitch that made it jump to the beginning again.

Has anyone else even gotten past the third level where you have to work at the University?

Comment

How do you gain health? I eat and I get sicker... yeah it's junk food but THERE'S NOTHING ELSE TO EAT. *grumble*

Comment

I liked these type of games very much! The only problem is, there's no save button. Starting over 100 times is not fun

If you get sick all the time, it's because you don't eat or sleep at the right time. Try this: eat at 7, 13, 20 and sleep from 1 to 7. This worked for me, 100%health after a few days, and I only eat the cheapest food.

Did anyone get past level 8 or 9 (I'm not sure now, but you have to get a magister degree, 2 friends, 1000 money, etc..)? Please tell me how to do it, because I'm stuck!

Comment

Ah, of course, need to eat lunch too. I'll try it.
            Well what do you know? It works!

I'm on that level now (it's level 7 BTW), and I'm completely confused. How do you get to enroll in the medical studies?

Well I figured that out (Just have enough money) but ran out of time to get everything done. A day more and I would have made it! I got a score of 7772. What about you? Now I have a score of 9243, and I'm STILL stuck!

(In case you didn't notice, I'm starting to like this game. )
            Last edited by Ryv; 12-26-2008, 01:20:46.

Comment

o.o i cant find anything to do...XD
              *~`Was it a cat i saw?`~*
              *read it opposite*

Comment

argh, I can't get past level 5 >

Comment

Hate this game! I'm supposed to be loving it, but I can't even pass level one! can someone like, you know! An expert! help me

Comment

>_< I'm stuck on level 7, too. Is there any way to get 30% knowledge without getting the master's degree?

Woot! beat level 7.

and... done. no rewards for finishing it, though.
                    Last edited by zenzai; 02-24-2009, 05:57:49.

Comment

it wont let me be a waitress why?

Comment

I can't seem to bypass the 20% wealth glitch! I even tried to buy the microwave oven at the last minute like zeinzei said.. (thank you!). Also, do I need to study more or something I tried getting the management bachelor plus the master plus a diploma in accounting, because i suspected i need to study more.. but i am stumped... do i need that diploma at all?
                        and what is the deal with the thief that keeps on robbing me! help me please...

Maybe it won't let you because you haven't finished working the 15 hours you need to become a waiter. ! Hope it helps!

I got level 8 ! yeah!, I passed using banking and saving at least 1750 dollars, or something like that... just be aware of getting enough money on the last day to buy the whatever the item needed is.
                        Last edited by diablita777; 04-16-2009, 05:24:04. Reason: Use the EDIT button to edit your posts instead of multiple posting :)

Comment

The game is all about balance, if you don't have balance you're gonna wind up in the hospital more then once. Try eating at 7,13,and 20 and sleeping from 1 to 7. Also for making friends try making friends with the boys since they like people who brag for some reason and bragging is faster then talking.

Comment

I feel rather dim-witted, but I can't seem to get through the first level. I can't seem to get any job but janitor. What do I need to do? Should I get all the diplomas? Which do I need?
                            Help is much appreciated!

Comment

Help pls

how can u be a waiter in level 1 pls help thx!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X